Paul Galvin

Started by redandblackareback, December 21, 2010, 01:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

;D
Orangeman's on a roll,
staring at that Div 2 trapdoor does bring out the biting humour.

ONeill

Except that he's from Tyrone.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

macdanger2

You can be sure those offences are noted in the black book and that those Cork boyos will get their cuppance come July..........

magpie seanie

The statement he released about his beard on his blog is hilarious. Fair play to him for having a laugh at himself.

http://www.thisispaulgalvin.com/

orangeman

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 26, 2013, 10:56:03 AM
The statement he released about his beard on his blog is hilarious. Fair play to him for having a laugh at himself.

http://www.thisispaulgalvin.com/

CCC will question him about the length of his beard when he appears before them to explain what went on v Cork.

A representative of the GPA has been dispatched to Cill na Martra with a bottle of Lucozade and a bunch of grapes and a Get Well Soon card.

deiseach

Paul Galvin has always struck me as being a bit of a knob. Having read that 'statement', I'm inclined to change my mind.

Fuzzman

I know the Kerry ones are always spying on us Tyronies but they need to live their own lives.

spuds

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 26, 2013, 11:48:05 AM
I know the Kerry ones are always spying on us Tyronies but they need to live their own lives.

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

BennyHarp

Hadn't realised who the lad's father was ..... He's lucky to get away with a €8000 fine  :)

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/kerry-star-galvin-and-school-pay-8000-to-boy-in-duster-case-29182686.html
That was never a square ball!!

God14

Galvins an absolute tr**p!

Im sure that the young kid must have been out of line, but you cant expect to throw a duster at a 15 year old, cut him, and there to be no consequences... Fair play to the young lad & his father for highlighting the incident, & bringing it to court.

I hope he use's the 8k wisely.

Fuzzman

I think Galvin has calmed down a bit though in the last year or two.
He's found his right clothes now and he's become a bit more mature I think.

Is he still teaching I wonder or has he moved into fashion design?

brokencrossbar1

I'm sure that money will be put into the party pot will all the other money that members of SF 'earn' and will be spread out across the board, maybe to get this wan a new dress or something designed by PG himself :-*

ballinaman

Jeeze, I should be a millionaire...Often had to hold both my arms up in the air for the day after not putting my hand up when answering a question.

Another good one was standing up for the day when you were answering a question and if you did it twice in a week, you'd have to stand up for the week.

What a legend of a teacher when I look back on it, hilarious. ;D

Wildweasel74

Hit on the head with a duster, thats f**k all, lads these days went to school, back in the 80`s when the cane and ruler was used for corrective behaviour. Anyone acting the bollix got a well deserved clip out of view in the store as well. Sign of the times, u took your medicine if you were outa line. These days the kids know the law better than adults, combine that with parents letting kids run riot at home, half the reason today youth got no manners

Croí na hÉireann

Duster? Pah! Teacher in our school used to throw hammers at us.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...