xbox360 for sale

Started by StGallsGAA, December 01, 2010, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

House coming down with consoles so the xbox has to go before Christmas otherwise I'll get hassled into buying a kinect at £100.

It comes with 2 wireless controllers, all leads and a few games.   Forza, Viva Pinata, Tennis and Operation Snowblind. There may be 1 or 2 more kicking around but not sure.   I'd stick it on Ebay but can't see how it would post safely. 

Lookin for £60,  if anyone wants a bargain PM me.

ballygawleyman

What sort of condition it in?

StGallsGAA

It's in P.W.O. but has no box so wouldnt be suitable to pass off as new for a Christmas pressie unless the person receiving knew it was 2nd hand to begin with.  Controllers look a tlittle used obviously but otherwise it's the dogs bollix.

ballygawleyman

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 01, 2010, 02:19:47 PM
It's in P.W.O. but has no box so wouldnt be suitable to pass off as new for a Christmas pressie unless the person receiving knew it was 2nd hand to begin with.  Controllers look a tlittle used obviously but otherwise it's the dogs bollix.

Womans wee bro, knows the deal with the Claus, wants an X Box but his parents aint keen on shelling out full price for one ya know.

I have an X Box Cardboard box in mint condition under my bed.

mylestheslasher

Galls man. What date of manufacture is on it and has it ever got the red ring of death failure and if so was it sent to Microsoft to be fixed?

Hereiam

Quote from: mylestheslasher on December 01, 2010, 04:22:03 PM
Galls man. What date of manufacture is on it and has it ever got the red ring of death failure and if so was it sent to Microsoft to be fixed?

Theres the questions that need answered Galls man

rolloutking

I'll give you £50 and ill collect it from you tonight or 2moro

whiskeysteve

u get lost on way to gumtree?
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

crossdoesitbest

That sounds like something that should be on a completely different website! ;)

pintsofguinness

and has it been banned.

It must be quite old if you have Forza and Viva pinata with it - I'm guessing they came as a package.

You could also tell people what model it is.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

StGallsGAA

Date of manufacture is March 2009.

No of course it's never been banned or returned to Microsoft for any problem whatsoever.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 01, 2010, 09:05:12 PM
Date of manufacture is March 2009.

No of course it's never been banned or returned to Microsoft for any problem whatsoever.

Can you give me the make and model - elite ? Hard drive size, a wee but more info pls.

StGallsGAA

No hard drive included.  Are you kidding for £60?  This was an Arcade package (console, 1 wireless controller & leads) for which I bought a 2nd wireless controller at £30.   Come to think of it I'm selling it too cheap........... £70 now  ;) :D.