Declan

Hurler on the Bitch

"Nice Beaver!"
"Yes, I've just had it stuffed" :P

delboy

Quote from: omagh_gael on November 29, 2010, 12:44:33 PM
Just found this on YouTube, brilliant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5egaR4WvLPY&feature=related

That was a fart machine he used for that, they bought it hook, line, sinker and copy of the angling times, just goes to show he was a funny guy with or without the script writers.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: tyroneboi on November 29, 2010, 02:05:58 PM
Quote from: Minder on November 29, 2010, 12:38:20 PM
Mayor: Now Drebin, I don't want any trouble like you had on the South Side last year, that's my policy.
Frank: Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the b**tards, that's *my* policy!
Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of 'Julius Caesar,' you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

Thats class!! The Naked Gun series is timeless hopefully it will be on over Christmas.

for those with Sky, and preferably sky Plus, tune into Sky Movies 304 this saturday for the following :

6.30 - Naked Gun
8.00 - Naked Gun 2/12
9.30 - Naked Gun 33 1/3
11.00 - Airplane

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ziggysego

Excellent. Must Sky+ Airplane.
Testing Accessibility

Santino

Great tipoff Hoofhearted cuz i was about to buy the DVDs.
That is a tremendous way to kill a hungover sunday!

pintsofguinness

the naked gun dvds are a fiver for the three on play.com
airplane for fiver too.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Milltown Row2

When he looks up Priscilla's skirt and says "nice beaver!!" she comes down the ladders and says "thanks, just got it stuffed" simple, but funny.

Remember torturing me dad to take us (me and my 2 two older bros) to the this new film, Airplane. He gave in and we headed down to the New Vic (where Jury's is now) LAUGHED OUR HEADS OFF!!! never forget heading to the the toilet when the plane stated to quiver!! my first sight of on screen boobs quivering. Cheers dad ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Naked Gun trilogy starts at 6.30pm on Sky Comedy.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Minder on December 04, 2010, 05:19:57 PM
Naked Gun trilogy starts at 6.30pm on Sky Comedy.

I enjoyed that marathon, plus Airplane last night.
Testing Accessibility