Speed Trap Van set on fire?

Started by Bud Wiser, November 26, 2010, 01:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

Heard that a speed trap van was set afire somewhere up near Carrickmacross. Anyone know if it was on the Eskimo side or the Mexican side or what happened?

Sorry, EDIT.  At risk of an attack from the righteous.  The whole foooking lot of them should be set on fire
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: Bud Wiser on November 26, 2010, 01:40:32 PM
Heard that a speed trap van was set afire somewhere up near Carrickmacross. Anyone know if it was on the Eskimo side or the Mexican side or what happened?

Sorry, EDIT.  At risk of an attack from the righteous.  The whole foooking lot of them should be set on fire

On the road between Dundalk and Castleblany, an area called Hackballscross just outside Culloville but in the south!

magpie seanie

With Gay Byrne sitting on top.

the Deel Rover

i hope they didn't use laundered petrol, if so they have committed a terrible offence
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

crossdoesitbest

Not sure if it was malicious!! Just that the locals cant afford heating oil anymore and it was a cold cold morning!  ;D ;D ;D

Kerry Mike

Hopefully the scum bags who did this will have been caught on camera before they torched the van and we can be grateful the van driver was able to escape unhurt.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

An Gaeilgoir

Saw one of these vans for the first time today in County Tipp. today, in fairness you would want to be a bit of a dope not to see it!! It is well marked in fariness.

brokencrossbar1

Not our fault this one, fecking crazy hombres those mexicanos, they'd shoot you in your bed ;D

Goldengreen

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on November 26, 2010, 03:10:28 PM
Saw one of these vans for the first time today in County Tipp. today, in fairness you would want to be a bit of a dope not to see it!! It is well marked in fariness.

Fairly sure it was the Garda van that was set on fire and they dont have any markings on it so you would not spot it to easy. Passed it last night, not on the raod it was set on fire, but on another road close by.

illdecide

Quote from: Kerry Mike on November 26, 2010, 03:04:21 PM
Hopefully the scum bags who did this will have been caught on camera before they torched the van and we can be grateful the van driver was able to escape unhurt.

Like no-one from Kerry would ever committ a crime :o The angel brigade ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Kerry Mike

QuoteLike no-one from Kerry would ever committ a crime  The angel brigade

Some of us still have a small bit of respect for the laws of the land and fellows trying to earn a decent days living without being almost burnt alive inside a van, but whatever lights your fire I suppose, now go f**k yourself
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

EC Unique

Quote from: Kerry Mike on November 26, 2010, 04:04:48 PM
QuoteLike no-one from Kerry would ever committ a crime  The angel brigade

Some of us still have a small bit of respect for the laws of the land and fellows trying to earn a decent days living without being almost burnt alive inside a van, but whatever lights your fire I suppose, now go f**k yourself

Indeed!

Orior

It happened at 5am in the morning. I bet the guy was angry cause it woke him up.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

orangeman