Speed Trap Van set on fire?

Started by Bud Wiser, November 26, 2010, 01:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donkeywalloper

Quote from: orangeman on November 26, 2010, 04:31:02 PM
Why set up a speed trap at 5am ?

Have you ever travelled by carrickmacross on a weekday morning ?
Mainly people rushing down the road and exceeding the speed limit

orangeman

Quote from: Donkeywalloper on November 26, 2010, 04:39:11 PM
Quote from: orangeman on November 26, 2010, 04:31:02 PM
Why set up a speed trap at 5am ?

Have you ever travelled by carrickmacross on a weekday morning ?
Mainly people rushing down the road and exceeding the speed limit
[/quote

Where are they going to at that time of the morning ?

Don Johnson

Quote from: Kerry Mike on November 26, 2010, 04:04:48 PM
QuoteLike no-one from Kerry would ever committ a crime  The angel brigade

Some of us still have a small bit of respect for the laws of the land and fellows trying to earn a decent days living without being almost burnt alive inside a van, but whatever lights your fire I suppose, now go f**k yourself
Aye right, you Kerry tramps couldn't wait to line up and congratulate the local rapist. Now away back to your sheep ye f**king gypsy

Bud Wiser

Just been on RTE Six One News and one thing I noticed was the Registration on the van was KY.  A Kerry man trying to catch a Nordie for speeding ??  How long before a Tyronie comes on the thread and sez that you couldn't catch us for speeding in 2008 so your not gonna do it in 2010?  And less of the quips like 'Tyrone weren't even on fire on the day etc, etc.'
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Don Johnson on November 26, 2010, 05:51:17 PM
Quote from: Kerry Mike on November 26, 2010, 04:04:48 PM
QuoteLike no-one from Kerry would ever committ a crime  The angel brigade

Some of us still have a small bit of respect for the laws of the land and fellows trying to earn a decent days living without being almost burnt alive inside a van, but whatever lights your fire I suppose, now go f**k yourself
Aye right, you Kerry tramps couldn't wait to line up and congratulate the local rapist. Now away back to your sheep ye f**king gypsy

Classy.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Main Street

'The driver, who was uninjured in the incident, was alerted by the smoke.'

I suppose it would have been too much to expect that the driver would have been alerted to 'something bad was gonna happen' when the front window was broken.

Maguire01

Quote from: Main Street on November 26, 2010, 09:46:26 PM
'The driver, who was uninjured in the incident, was alerted by the smoke.'

I suppose it would have been too much to expect that the driver would have been alerted to 'something bad was gonna happen' when the front window was broken.
I laughed at the same line myself. How the hell did it happen if he was only alerted by the smoke?!

highorlow

QuoteHopefully the scum bags who did this will have been caught on camera before they torched the van and we can be grateful the van driver was able to escape unhurt.

I think it was a government initiate to privatize this Mike. So if your looking for someone try Jackie H Ray.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

mylestheslasher

Ah good old hackballscross, theres a lot of lads there that have been dying to burn a car or a van or anything for ages. You'd have to wonder how a van could have a window smashed and be set alight with a lad in the van and he only realised it when he smelt smoke! I smell bullshit.

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 26, 2010, 11:15:14 PM
Ah good old hackballscross, theres a lot of lads there that have been dying to burn a car or a van or anything for ages. You'd have to wonder how a van could have a window smashed and be set alight with a lad in the van and he only realised it when he smelt smoke! I smell bullshit.

Heavy sleeper, maybe??  ;)

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Bud Wiser on November 26, 2010, 06:43:17 PM
Just been on RTE Six One News and one thing I noticed was the Registration on the van was KY.  A Kerry man trying to catch a Nordie for speeding ??  How long before a Tyronie comes on the thread and sez that you couldn't catch us for speeding in 2008 so your not gonna do it in 2010?  And less of the quips like 'Tyrone weren't even on fire on the day etc, etc.'

Do some work for them, GoSafe are based in Listowel...
#newbridgeornowhere

Bud Wiser

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 26, 2010, 03:18:03 PM
Not our fault this one, fecking crazy hombres those mexicanos, they'd shoot you in your bed ;D
:D
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Niall Quinn

This thread title is riddled with soccer references.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Bud Wiser

Lucky the chisler from Kerry in the ould Ford Transit was on the Mexican side or the van would have been riddled as well instead of being set on fire !!