FF
FG
LAB
SF
Others
Greens
Not going to Vote

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

A very high percentage of voters on here are from the 6 counties and will not be voting, I voted because I will fly home to vote, I have done it before and will do it again. I hate FF that much.

Maybe there should have been I will not have a vote option.

Quote from: Zapatista on November 22, 2010, 12:40:51 PM
Any chance of adding a poll or will the nordies just ruin it voting for SF?

They ruined it  ::) if they didn't we could get a fair representation of where they stood, but not now  :(
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on November 22, 2010, 12:15:22 PM
That means Enda will be the Chief.  Up Mayo!

FFS, UP IRELAND

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 22, 2010, 12:15:14 PM
Cowen will be gone by Friday.

This is what we need.

But the thought of Inda and Michael Ring in government worry me.

Take a bow Mirriam Lord for making up her own Mayo accent in that gutter-rag, his name is Enda and pronounced Enda.

Quote from: Zapatista on November 22, 2010, 01:37:20 PM
There'll be an election before christmas. The budget won't pass. I've a funny feeling FF are co ordinating this more than they are letting on.

Of course let Fine Gael and Labour take the blame for Fianna Fail treachery. Fianna Fail are like snake and Ireland is like a crashing plane and this is how I feel about those mother f**king snakes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amYzBQMT4VI&feature=related

Mayo

Enda Kenny - FG
Micheal Ring - FG
Michelle Mulherrin - FG

Dara Callery - FF
John O'Mahoney -FG

Capt Pat

Would the fool who said "the thought of Enda Kenny running the country worries me" like to with draw the comment. Coming after Fianna Fail and the PDs bankrupted the country it makes them look stupid. How can Inda and Ring make things any worse.

muppet

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 22, 2010, 06:04:57 PM
Would the fool who said "the thought of Enda Kenny running the country worries me" like to with draw the comment. Coming after Fianna Fail and the PDs bankrupted the country it makes them look stupid. How can Inda and Ring make things any worse.

Amazing how quickly we forget the very very significant role of the PDs in the current mess.
MWWSI 2017

INDIANA

Precisely this shite that there is no alternative is a cop out. There is always an alternative to liars, cheats and scumbags. What worries me is that FF have 10% of the above poll.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Fianna FAILures always like to play the man not the ball. Enda gets attacked based on personality, personality politics is whats got us where we are. You will not meet a more affable and honest man. To be honest I have yet to meet anyone say he wasn't good craic in person, thats come from SF & FF friends I have introduced to him when they down visiting me in Castlebar or have met him elsewhere themselves.

thebandit

Photographers are gathering at Phoenix park, speculation is that Cowen is on the way to ask Mary McAleese to dissolve the government this evening.

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on November 22, 2010, 06:13:19 PM

Fianna FAILures always like to play the man not the ball. Enda gets attacked based on personality, personality politics is whats got us where we are. You will not meet a more affable and honest man. To be honest I have yet to meet anyone say he wasn't good craic in person, thats come from SF & FF friends I have introduced to him when they down visiting me in Castlebar or have met him elsewhere themselves.

I know plenty of Derrycoosh people (His townland in Islandeady beside the keywest pub) that wouldnt agree with you at all.

muppet

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on November 22, 2010, 06:24:24 PM

I know plenty of Derrycoosh people (His townland in Islandeady beside the keywest pub) that wouldnt agree with you at all.

Yes Michael.  ::)

Kenny has many weaknesses, but away from politics he is a nice guy. It is very easy to bravely post anonymously that his neighbours don't like him, but you won't find anyone from Castlebar to agree with you, even a Flynn.
MWWSI 2017

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: muppet on November 22, 2010, 06:32:51 PM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on November 22, 2010, 06:24:24 PM

Yes Michael.  ::)

Kenny has many weaknesses, but away from politics he is a nice guy. It is very easy to bravely post anonymously that his neighbours don't like him, but you won't find anyone from Castlebar to agree with you, even a Flynn.

I'll find plenty of people in Castlebar to agree with me. He is not half the Gentlemen his father Henry Kenny was. Now he was a man of the people. I must point out that Enda Kenny is from the Castlebar side of Islandeady and not the Westport side.

Donnellys Hollow

Statement expected from Biffo within the next half an hour.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Shamrock Shore

I'll 'with draw' (sic) nothing  >:(

So much for having an opinion.

INDIANA

muppet

Quote from: INDIANA on November 22, 2010, 07:01:54 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on November 22, 2010, 06:39:24 PM
Statement expected from Biffo within the next half an hour.

he has to go

Probably deny there is a problem until next weekend by which time we will have our ballot papers.
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

Comments on the radio that he isnt going to announce anything of immediate effect?