good feed

Started by bennydorano, November 14, 2010, 08:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Ate half a loaf of thon crusty Tiger bread outa Tescos for tea yesterday evenin, plastered in strawberry jam & had about 3 cups of tea with it, best meal i've had in years . Recession buster too  :P

under the bar

What age are you Benny?  I thought most of us grew out of bread and jam by about 13!

Family guy

Would love a good feed now am clean starvn

Square Ball

Quote from: under the bar on November 14, 2010, 08:47:32 PM
What age are you Benny?  I thought most of us grew out of bread and jam by about 13!

Nope, love it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

I love bread and jam too - blackcurrant (without bits) is the favourite followed by strawberry (without bits)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

bennydorano

Age is irrelevant, feed the child in you. I've a  pack of Space Raiders &  a 10p drink for supper tonight!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: bennydorano on November 14, 2010, 08:55:03 PM
Age is irrelevant, feed the child in you. I've a  pack of Space Raiders &  a 10p drink for supper tonight!
Do you need us to do a whip round for you? 

under the bar

Bread, butter and jam maybe but just bread and jam??  :-\ I suppose you still eat sugar or red sauce sandwiches as well?

Banana Man

just after a crisp sandwich and carton of sukie myself benny  ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: under the bar on November 14, 2010, 09:05:13 PM
Bread, butter and jam maybe but just bread and jam??  :-\ I suppose you still eat sugar or red sauce sandwiches as well?
You dont need butter when you're eating jam! 

I love crisp sandwiches too.

I'm currently addicted to spam on toast and those cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon you get as party food in tesco  :-[

caughtredhanded

Quote from: bennydorano on November 14, 2010, 08:27:42 PM
Ate half a loaf of thon crusty Tiger bread outa Tescos for tea yesterday evenin, plastered in strawberry jam & had about 3 cups of tea with it, best meal i've had in years . Recession buster too  :P

I had half a loaf of that Tiger bread as well but I just toasted it under the grill with a slap of butter on it. Quality feeding, the Asda tiger bread isnt up to the same standard at all, has to be the Tesco one.

Carmen Stateside

Whats so good about the Tiger bread? cant say i have ever tried it.

Square Ball

Quote from: under the bar on November 14, 2010, 09:05:13 PM

Used to eat brown sauce sarnies, and sugar ones as well
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

caughtredhanded

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 14, 2010, 09:29:19 PM
Whats so good about the Tiger bread? cant say i have ever tried it.

The crust is done with Sesame oil (massively tasty), you have to devour half the loaf at one sitting.

Fact POG about the sausages, I'm just putting a tray of the firey King Prawns with sour cream into the oven now. I'll be twice the size by Christmas!

J OGorman

Christ i love bread

Bought one of those bread makers a wee while back. Sunday morning is bread making time, takes a wee while but its worth it, spicy cajun, foccacia, levened etc..warm with a cup of tea, what a treat