Gerry's moving south...

Started by Maguire01, November 14, 2010, 12:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TransitVanMan

Quote from: glens abu on November 19, 2010, 09:32:56 AM
Quote from: Kerry Mike on November 18, 2010, 11:22:39 PM
QuoteGerrys moving South to Munster!

f**k off we have enough ex-IRA hiding out down here already.

They are not hiding anymore.
But Gerry wasn't in the RA. :D
Get in the Van!

glens abu

Quote from: TransitVanMan on November 19, 2010, 09:48:10 AM

Sure I know boys like you love to tell us your great adventures in the Ra,some just say nothing.

gallsman

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 18, 2010, 11:13:30 PM
1. I'm swallowing british propaganda and you attempt to refute it by quoting a BBC expert?

2. SF and the British media (apart from the BBC and their expert apparently), are the only ones who feel the Irish economy is not "basically sound"?

Gotcha.

Aye Nally, cos the BBC has such a reputation for being a bastion of British imperialism and propaganda. Utterly stupid, stupid comment.

As for the second part, you're clearly unable to distinguish between economy and budget deficit.

Banana Man

Quote from: gallsman on November 19, 2010, 10:18:02 AM
1. I'm swallowing british propaganda and you attempt to refute it by quoting a BBC expert?

2. SF and the British media (apart from the BBC and their expert apparently), are the only ones who feel the Irish economy is not "basically sound"?

Gotcha.

Aye Nally, cos the BBC has such a reputation for being a bastion of British imperialism and propaganda. Utterly stupid, stupid comment.

As for the second part, you're clearly unable to distinguish between economy and budget deficit.

you really were given too much credit Gallsman, and you are the one talking about stupid comments  ::) What does the BBC stand for? that's right the British Broadcasting Corporation, which is state owned by the British Government and funded by British taxpayers. Nally is trying to highlight the irony of accusing him of swallowing British propoganda by citing the BBC as an example, it's crass. But given your previous ill informed comments (underlined again yesterday with the totally false allegations aimed at Kevin Kilbane) this doesn't shock me.

cue Gallsman's attempt to shout me down, drag the thread to a 20 pager ignore all reasonable argument. You'll excuse me if I don't partake this time 

gallsman

Wow, the "B" stand for "British." Congratulations, you can read. Never mind the fact that it's completely irrelevant or anythin, congratulations nonetheless.

Banana Man

Quote from: gallsman on November 19, 2010, 10:38:49 AM
Wow, the "B" stand for "British." Congratulations, you can read. Never mind the fact that it's completely irrelevant or anythin, congratulations nonetheless.

You're right you definitely weren't born during the troubles, do you have access to computers in primary school now??

Irrelevant  ???  You see it's exactly answers like that which reinforce to me how unwilling you are to debate with reason. It's the condescending attitude and an arrogance that render any attempt to engage with you futile. The funny thing is you still make statements like above and give no rhyme or reason for it and fail to explain your stance.

gallsman

I'll explain it a little bit more clearly.

British - yes, undoubtedly.

Propaganda - not a chance.

TransitVanMan

Quote from: glens abu on November 19, 2010, 10:04:50 AM

Sure I know boys like you love to tell us your great adventures in the Ra,some just say nothing.
And some just tell lies. :D
Get in the Van!

Banana Man

Quote from: gallsman on November 19, 2010, 10:56:00 AM

the irony is clearly lost on you  ::)

I'm in shock, i see you just retracted your Kevin kilbane comment, grains of truth might actually be starting to filter through into your head, that's the stuff, you keep going, we'll maybe leave this one for now, you've had a big day and we don't want to overload you  :D

glens abu

Quote from: TransitVanMan on November 19, 2010, 11:09:30 AM

Ah ffs leave your chum McIntyre out if this ;)

TransitVanMan

Quote from: glens abu on November 19, 2010, 11:22:27 AM

No desire to bring anyone else into it or demonise any republican.
Get in the Van!

glens abu

Quote from: TransitVanMan on November 19, 2010, 01:57:33 PM
Quote from: glens abu on November 19, 2010, 11:22:27 AM

No desire to bring anyone else into it or demonise any republican.

:D you wont be demonising him he has already done that himself by getting a dying man to become a tout.

Nally Stand

Quote from: gallsman on November 19, 2010, 10:18:02 AM

Gotcha.

Jaysus Gallsman do you ever quit crying. My comment is in regards the irony of someone accusing me of falling for british propaganda and attempting to refute my opinion by quoting a british reporter. (It also wasn't directed at you for that matter but once again, you show a flattering fascination with me. What is it like to be so intolerant of the opinions of others that you feel the need to "keyboard stalk" them?)

And I am not "unable to distinguish between economy and budget deficit" Gallsman. If you don't agree with someone, you need not be a snob about it and assume the other person obviously doesn't know what they are talking about, and that they are, to use your latest term of personal abuse, "stupid". The eurozone, and Ireland in particular, is expected to slide back into recession in the new year. Ernst & Young's All Ireland Report, according to the Irish Times (british propaganda!!?) predicts that unemployment will rise for a further two years, and will remain at 10 per cent until at least 2018. It estimates that peak employment levels will not return until 2024 and it predicts that jobs uncertainty and net migration will see house prices drop again in 2011. While there have been significant improvements, the economy is hardly "basically sound".
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

TransitVanMan

Quote from: glens abu on November 19, 2010, 02:31:18 PM
:D you wont be demonising him he has already done that himself by getting a dying man to become a tout.
What would you call someone who calls on people to inform on republicans to the PSNI. :o
Get in the Van!

Maguire01

Quote from: Banana Man on November 19, 2010, 11:11:04 AM
Quote from: gallsman on November 19, 2010, 10:56:00 AM

the irony is clearly lost on you  ::)

I'm in shock, i see you just retracted your Kevin kilbane comment, grains of truth might actually be starting to filter through into your head, that's the stuff, you keep going, we'll maybe leave this one for now, you've had a big day and we don't want to overload you  :D
Surely you have to respect someone, rather than ridicule them, when they put their hands up and say they were wrong? There are plenty on here who will (and do) continue to argue that black is white, even when the truth is clear for all to see.