It sickens my hole!

Started by Captain Scarlet, February 21, 2007, 08:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Scarlet

sorry just an aside from the GAA windfall thread it sickens me when i hear lads saying "ah the GAA is minted, they should pay the players". a guy i know suggested a that county teams go pro coz the GAA "can afford it. look at how good rugby has done"

yeah all the AIL teams are fucked and the poor lads in the west are left in the cold.

do people not realise that every club in ireland gets grants from the GAA if they are doing a big project and have it planned well.
do they not realise all the money involved in setting up a blitz or something like that.
its not a vaible option to go down this route. unlike the darc and drico who wouldnt know the name of any young lad fron his club team the gaa is different.
why dont they ask what the pro sports are doing to their money and the irfu ask someone from ab AIL club the great benefits of professionalism.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Captain Scarlet

my body is but my arguments abd opinions aren't!
im on an aul rant today lads so sorry
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

rosnarun

the GAA could go Professional if it restricted its self to just 3 professional teams who through some miraculaous change people become life long supporter of like munsters rubgy,
who liars will tell you were playing in front of 3/400 peole  10 years ago or so and sell out little thomand park every game they play ( as long as its important and they look like winning ) and want a new playgroundd if only they can move all the knackers out of the way 1st
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere