Ardmhachaabu RIP

Started by Mack the finger, November 06, 2010, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pearses

vav

Awful sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with his family at this time. May he rest in peace x

mhacadoir

that is shocking news. I dont post too often here but read a lot, and while I wouldn't have agreed with everything he always said, he had his opinions and was respected for it. Such a sad, sad situation. It is very surreal to not have known someone except through a computer screen, and still feel a bond and a sadness when they pass.

RIP

Milltown Row2

Crazy stuff, only turned on the computer to see this thread, thought it was a sick wind up.

I worked with him for about 3 years in Springvale training, He was the Computer technician, maintained all the computers servers and all that stuff, Armagh man to the hilt and married his wife whom he met online, and was a decent fella who was one happy guy when he got married.

past him on the Falls the other day while he was pushing the pram, Armagh shirt on and of course i hurled abuse at him.

I'm really shocked and have sent out texts to many of his ex colleagues, who are also shocked. if someones the circumstances of his death could you PM me please

Rest in Peace Stephen
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DoYerJob Linesman

Quote from: mhacadoir on November 06, 2010, 10:02:30 PM
that is shocking news. I dont post too often here but read a lot, and while I wouldn't have agreed with everything he always said, he had his opinions and was respected for it. Such a sad, sad situation. It is very surreal to not have known someone except through a computer screen, and still feel a bond and a sadness when they pass.

RIP

That sums up my feelings perfectly.  God bless his wee boys and wife.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Bogball XV

Awful news, I think a fair few of us were at a similar stage in life and we can only imagine the feeling of devastation that his family feels now.
My deepest sympathies to his wife and 2 sons.

gerry

Sad lost for his wife and kids who will grow up not knowng their dad. May he rest in peace.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Minder

Massive heart attack apparently.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

I'll miss his slagging. He had a healthy hatred for Tyrone and made no bones about it, but would laugh at it too. His first post on this board was a bit of slagging about my birthplace. I remember him saying that he watched the All-Ireland final in 2002 in The Moy as he couldn't think of a better place to be if Armagh won! Orange to the core.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

winsamsoon

Unreal and absolutely terrible news for his family and a sad loss to the board. May he rest in peace.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Dinny Breen

Very sad news..may he rest in peace.
#newbridgeornowhere

The Iceman

In absolute shock here, got to know him as well as you could through here and facebook - can't believe it.
God Bless his wife and boys. A true Armagh man as many have said here - his whole house was coming down with Armagh gear and I have never seen a photo of him and the family without some of them wearing Orange.

RIP
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AbbeySider

Very shocking and sad.
RIP
Condolences to his family and friends

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Treasurer

Very sad.  You only had to look at his fb page to see how much he adored his family.  RIP