Ardmhachaabu RIP

Started by Mack the finger, November 06, 2010, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrykeegan

Awful sad as he had two young ones, cant even think what it would be like for his family. RIP
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Hardy on November 06, 2010, 08:30:10 PM
I'm shocked too. I found him a very helpful person. I wish his family the strength to endure this awful time.

I hope it's OK to ask the usual things a community discusses on occasions like this. What age was he? Was it an accident or a heart attack or such?

He was certainly a very helpful poster, have a look at the computer help thread - he pretty much answered everyones PC problems.

Donnellys Hollow

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Minder

I'm shocked too. I found him a very helpful person. I wish his family the strength to endure this awful time.

I hope it's OK to ask the usual things a community discusses on occasions like this. What age was he? Was it an accident or a heart attack or such?

The opening poster didn't know the cause just that it was "sudden". He was about 41 I think.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyrone86

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 06, 2010, 08:44:45 PM

He was certainly a very helpful poster, have a look at the computer help thread - he pretty much answered everyones PC problems.

No doubt about that - he'd was pretty quick dishing out the advice. Had a few interactions with him on here and was a decent lad.

RIP

armaghniac

Very sad news indeed. Terrible that his kids will not remember a father.
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ONeill

The last 2-3 years of his life were undoubtedly his happiest. Doted on his wife and children.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hereiam

Hope his family and friends find strength to get through the next couple of days. May he rest in peace.

Hurler on the Bitch

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something"

That was his motto - and how apt and sad. There is something about this board that gives us all a bit of friendship from behind the safety of the computer screen. I wish his family every strength and may he rest in peace.

HOTB

Hoof Hearted

Its a death in the "GAA Board family", and while he was a complete stranger to nearly all of us, it's still incredibly sad.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Minder

I think the fact that he had two very young children, both toddlers I believe, that makes it seem worse.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

RMDrive

RIP. Thoughts with his family and friends.

Hoof Hearted

yeah, 2 sons under 2 years of age. As someone else pointed out, too young to even remember their father. Probably laughing and smiling with them on Thursday, next day he's gone ! Unreal.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ross4life

Well he sounded like a loving husband & caring father! not sure will his wife ever read this thread but if she does.. she'll see how well respected as a poster he was.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open