Ardmhachaabu RIP

Started by Mack the finger, November 06, 2010, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballygawleyman

Shocking news.

May he rest in peace.

Its been said many times on this thread but sometimes you forget about the human element of a message forum.

We may be face to face strangers but we have come to know the person through his postings RIP

Zapatista

Thanks for all the discussion

RIP

glens abu

Absolutely shocking news,so very sad leaving behind a young family.RIP Ardmhachaabu.

Banana Man

QuoteExcellent idea lads, If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

+1

Only after logging on and seeing this thread, was away all weekend but this is just tragic

it's hard to know what to say in such circumstances, I suppose the reality we forget is that why we all post on her under usernames, the people behind these names are all living, breathing individuals with families and friends and lives.

Your heart has to go out to the young children who never knew their father.

I suppose this is an  argument for posting on the internet as it might help preserve the thinking of their father and in the years to come when they ask what sort of person he was they can have some insight into his thoughts and ideas and who he was.

RIP

Bingo

Former poster (bingobus) who had engaged Ardmhachaabu before on the board and i just felt i should post something to mark his passing. Always came across very well to me and seemed to believe in what he posted.

Shocking sad news and I can't believe to imagine the pain his family must be feeling. I'd have a similar profile to him - age, family set-up - and its not worth even thinking about losing any of the family unit in any way.

Great to read alot of the posts and tributes to him.

RIP.

Doogie Browser

Just after logging on to the board , so shocked to learn of his passing at such a young age.  It really does feel like the passing of someone you know personally as despite our 'differences' on here we all enjoy the banter that goes with it and we all have more in common than we care to let on sometimes.
Massive loss for his family.  RIP and my deep condolences to them at this very sad time, hopefullly they can be comforted in some small way by the comments on here.

lynchbhoy

illdecide

This is the first i have seen of this as i don't get on the board as much these days but i'm shocked to hear this sad news. Stephen has helped me out several times in the past when the PC was giving bother and many a man would have got fed up with fools like me asking for free advise and he never once refused...

May he rest in peace
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Stall the Bailer

Very sad news to hear.
Seemed a very honest person with strong faith.

RIP Ardmhachaabu

Your in my prayers.

westmayo

Tragic news, RIP, my thoughts are with his family

STREET FIGHTER

RIP.

Awfully sad news.

This thread is a great tribute to the man.

Denn Forever

Its weird, you only know people by their Poster name but the sense of disbelief is still profound.

Condolences to his family and extended family.

RIP.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

give her dixie

Having been away all weekend, this indeed is terrible news.

Stephen was always honest and genuine in his posts, and he got great entertainment out of us Tyrone boys.

The board has lost one of the true genuine characters.

RIP Stephen.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Ball Hopper

Quote from: wavesofTORRES on November 08, 2010, 12:27:54 AM
I am stunned by this news. As I look my my own babies sleep tonite my heart breaks for his poor family. RIP man we will all miss you. This is an example of why the GAA is the greatest sporting organisation in the world and I like all of us are proud to be part of it . God bless all. Why am I close to tears for someone I never met?

Fantastic post that says what a lot of us struggle to get through a keyboard.  Forget post of the year...Greatest Post Ever.