Heartless thieves steal dog - £500 reward

Started by ziggysego, October 27, 2010, 12:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

What's funny? This woman is obviously very upset.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ONeill on October 27, 2010, 04:05:57 PM
Dog gone.

O'Neill's identity crisis continues. compassionate animal lover one week next week the comedian. Next week back to die hard Republican?

tyrone girl

What i find ridiculous is that there were pages on a thread calling people scumbags for torturing a fecking kangaroo , yet a woman is devastated over the loss of her dog by thugs who are more than likely  gona treat the dog badly and its all some laugh? I dont get it.
Typical responses on here, all acting the big boys trying to see who can be the funniest. Yous are like fecking 12 yr olds in a toilet measuring your dicks!!!

Gaaman

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 27, 2010, 04:32:48 PM
What i find ridiculous is that there were pages on a thread calling people scumbags for torturing a fecking kangaroo , yet a woman is devastated over the loss of her dog by thugs who are more than likely  gona treat the dog badly and its all some laugh? I dont get it.
Typical responses on here, all acting the big boys trying to see who can be the funniest. Yous are like fecking 12 yr olds in a toilet measuring your dicks!!!

Totally agree with TG here on all her post, apart from the bit in bold.

I have never once measured.

Would doubt that there are too many posters on here would measure and compare, unless there is a thread regarding this?

As a 12 yr old what would be the point in measuring, you have either just started puberty or not started at all.

Banana Man

just on and only seeing this otherwise i would have commented earlier, it's absoultely heartless, a bunch of tramps

as each week goes by there seems to be something else happening in the world to animals, people are almost get immune to it, i hope they get the dog back, they were obviosly heartbroken, the thugs that did this deserve nothing but the shite hammered out of them

longrunsthefox

Typical responses on here, all acting the big boys trying to see who can be the funniest.

Yip, have been trying to point that out all afternoon including friend O'Neill who was so upset about Skippy.  (apart from dick comment   wtf?!!)

ONeill

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 27, 2010, 04:32:19 PM
Quote from: ONeill on October 27, 2010, 04:05:57 PM
Dog gone.

O'Neill's identity crisis continues. compassionate animal lover one week next week the comedian. Next week back to die hard Republican?

I should feel honoured that people read and recall the utterings of poster ONeill. However, I don't. I'm just hungry.

Doogie Browser

All posters are equal but some are bigger complainers than others.

tyrone girl

Sounds very much like a quote from Animal Farm which i presume was your intention given the thread. All animals are equal but some are more equal than others

ONeill

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 27, 2010, 05:03:28 PM
Typical responses on here, all acting the big boys trying to see who can be the funniest.

Yip, have been trying to point that out all afternoon including friend O'Neill who was so upset about Skippy.  (apart from dick comment   wtf?!!)

Had to revisit that thread to see what you're on about. I said that someone thinking the abuse of a kangaroo was actually a funny incident was wrong. I cannot see the connection here at all. No one here has posted that the taking of a dog was funny. I explain it to you further if you need more help there.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ONeill on October 27, 2010, 05:08:41 PM

Had to revisit that thread to see what you're on about. I said that someone thinking the abuse of a kangaroo was actually a funny incident was wrong. I cannot see the connection here at all. No one here has posted that the taking of a dog was funny. I explain it to you further if you need more help there.

If you don't see the contradictions in the reactions on the two threads, you are telling lies or dumber than you try to portray.  mmm... I wonder which it is...   

EC Unique

Anyone who takes the piss have obviously never owned a dog of their own. Can get very attached to them and many regard them as another member of the family. Great companions especially for old people so this is tragic IMO.

ONeill

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 27, 2010, 05:23:05 PM
Quote from: ONeill on October 27, 2010, 05:08:41 PM

If you don't see the contradictions in the reactions on the two threads, you are telling lies or dumber than you try to portray.  mmm... I wonder which it is...   

I have no interest in the reactions of others. I'm only interested in my name being used. I cleared that up for you. No one here has stated that this is a very funny incident which is all I'm concerned with. You must have a point to make here regarding something about something but it's of no interest to me.

Listen, you study me closely. You've probably noticed I make a point and leave it at that unless something new is brought to the table. You're still young and so it is incumbent on me to pass on the experience of my years on the Gaaboard. I leave you with this little gem which will stand to you:

"Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It is a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig."

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"