Heartless thieves steal dog - £500 reward

Started by ziggysego, October 27, 2010, 12:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

pintsofguinness

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 27, 2010, 04:32:48 PM
What i find ridiculous is that there were pages on a thread calling people scumbags for torturing a fecking kangaroo , yet a woman is devastated over the loss of her dog by thugs who are more than likely  gona treat the dog badly and its all some laugh? I dont get it.
Typical responses on here, all acting the big boys trying to see who can be the funniest. Yous are like fecking 12 yr olds in a toilet measuring your dicks!!!
I agree with that up to the last sentence. I'm not sure what that's about.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Nally Stand

Dogs are not always angels either when it comes to theft, it seems
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d72_1230240720
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

BennyHarp

This board is full of people who over react! People over reacted to the kangaroo incident, people over reacted to people overacting about the kangaroo incident. Now people are over reacting to people not over reacting to this dog incident in the same way they over reacted to the kangaroo incident, which  bizarrely they were criticised for over reacting about! Now people are talking about 12 year olds comparing dicks in a toilet. I think people watch too much soap operas!
That was never a square ball!!

Nally Stand

Quote from: BennyHarp on October 27, 2010, 05:58:05 PM
This board is full of people who over react! People over reacted to the kangaroo incident, people over reacted to people overacting about the kangaroo incident. Now people are over reacting to people not over reacting to this dog incident in the same way they over reacted to the kangaroo incident, which  bizarrely they were criticised for over reacting about! Now people are talking about 12 year olds comparing dicks in a toilet. I think people watch too much soap operas!

Do you think you might be over reacting?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore