Why was my thread removed?

Started by Berlin, October 25, 2010, 02:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berlin

I thought it was a decent topic for discussion.

Gaaman

Berlin

If wasn't good enough first time I doubt it will be good enough the second time. Others may have read it. Let them comment on it.

Gaaman

Don't usually be on over the weekend therefore must have missed your thread. Don't feel hard done by. I'm sure I would have read it if I had of been on. Seems like your a little miffed. Maybe people thought your thread wasn't up to the high standards. Unlike my latest thread.

mylestheslasher

I read your post and it was removed because it was prejudicial to homosexuals I would imagine. If I were a mod clowns like you would be removed completely from this site too.

Boycey

Was it as stupid as the other one you started?

Berlin

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 25, 2010, 03:14:56 PM
I read your post and it was removed because it was prejudicial to homosexuals I would imagine. If I were a mod clowns like you would be removed completely from this site too.

Very touchy myles. One of the traits of a homosexual. Now take that curling tongs out of your arse there like a good lad.

Gaaman

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 25, 2010, 03:14:56 PM

If true, which is probable, good enough that the thread was removed. Isn't there some other forums available for messing about and calling names etc? Maybe someone could offer alternatives to our little friend.

omagh_gael

Very touchy myles. One of the traits of a homosexual. Now take that curling tongs out of your arse there like a good lad.
[/quote]

leenie

anybody else think berlin is a reincarnation?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Berlin

Quote from: leenie on October 25, 2010, 05:35:04 PM

You seem fascinated with me leenie. What's the matter with you? Why the intrigue?

leenie

Quote from: Berlin on October 25, 2010, 05:55:16 PM

You seem fascinated with me leenie. What's the matter with you? Why the intrigue?

your basis for this is.........?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Berlin

Quote from: leenie on October 25, 2010, 06:02:42 PM

Quote from: Berlin on October 25, 2010, 05:55:16 PM

your basis for this is.........?

Your previous post is my basis leenie. You've been thinking about me haven't you?

pintsofguinness

wonder how long you'll last.

has yon trevor hill been banned again?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mylestheslasher

Berlin is prob a bit like that coronel in movie American beauty. I recall he met a sticky end