Club Championships 2010

Started by maxpower, October 15, 2010, 01:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

My point is (if you haven't got it by now  ::)), if this thread interests you to the point where you might want others to take an interest, why don't you post something relating to the thread rather than say nothing else other than BUMP. You might just get the reply your after.

"BUMP" is a pretty poor start to a discussion

Thanks for that wiki source. I tend to agree with this comment doing it simply to raise a thread's profile is generally as unwelcome as spam. ;)

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Ok you two nevermind with the bitching and lets have a discussion about the games coming up. When will the Lenister final be played? Is the Intermediate final on this weekend and where?

How is the preparation going pdiddy? Will Winker and the other injured lad be ready in time and fully fit?

This is the toughest part of the year, your momentum is sort of lost, prepartions can be hampered with weather and stuff. the benefit of the winners of the Leinster final will be the "extra" could be a great advantage and better than challenge games.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

maxpower

Think the Leinster Final being played at end of January is a huge advantage to the winners (assuming they don't go on the piss after)

But its the most open Championship in years, actually fancy DLS to win it, think they've improved since their last attempt and this time they'll not face a team of the quality of Portumna.

PDiddy how will the loughgiel management team manage Winkers soccer, hear he's back playing, quite a unique problem with your Star player missing every sat training
What happens next????

pdiddy

Max you're better informed than me as I thought he was still injured.  I think all of the current injury concerns will have cleared up by the semi-final (EMC being the main concern). 

Agree that the Leinster final being played late will be a big plus for the 2 involved.  They'll be training hard for it plus having a competitive game.  If it had been played as originally fixed then the winners would have taken a couple of months off before easing themselves back for an 'easy' semi final against an Antrim team !!
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Milltown Row2

Prices for tomorrows games:

St. John's Belfast v Dicksboro            7/2  12/1 1/6      
O Loughlin Gaels v Oulart The Ballagh    6/5   8/1  5/6      
Padraig Pearses v Ballymartle              11/4  10/1  2/7   

Fancy Oulart The Ballagh to win this game
Dicksboro should be too strong for the Johnnies
Not sure of the teams involved in the last game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

aontroim

Milltown Row2

Great effort from the Johnnies, would have been a major shock had they pulled it off.

Milltown Row2

Gaels and The Ballagh are serving up a poor enough first half, 1-4 to 0-6 for the Ballagh.

Loughgiel will have no major worries on that half

orangeman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2011, 03:03:46 PM
Gaels and The Ballagh are serving up a poor enough first half, 1-4 to 0-6 for the Ballagh.

Loughgiel will have no major worries on that half

In terms of excitement, that was a classic. 2 very, very committed teams. O'Loughlins were playing 2nd fiddle for long parts of the first half.

The seniding off changed everything.

Big win for O'Loughlins.

Oulart will be sick.

Milltown Row2

Agreed was exciting in the second half, Redmond for The Ballagh, would be MOM but will be sick after losing that. Stupid sending off and cost his team the title.

on the First half performance Loughgiel would do damage, but will they play as bad again?

Might go for De La Salle this year. Dogged team

múinteoirmór

I have not been overly impressed by either Gael Uí Lochláin or DLS to be honest.  I certainly feel Lochgieil, have a mighty chance!  Brian Hogan, Marting Bergin would be certainly worth watching but other than that, the Shamrocks are as good as I have seen this year.  However, time will tell!
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

imtommygunn

Superb game between Clarinsbridge and DLS on at the minute.

Last minute goal for Clarinsbridge to equalise then a point to lead. DLS equalise in injury time.

Crackin stuff.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 19, 2011, 05:03:10 PM
Superb game between Clarinsbridge and DLS on at the minute.

Last minute goal for Clarinsbridge to equalise then a point to lead. DLS equalise in injury time.

Crackin stuff.

your not joking ! Clarinbridge pen to go a goal up there. DLS straight down and goaled themseves. Now a point up DLS
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Last Man

What a game, can't help but compare Mullane to Watson. Not a classic display from him but his desire to make a difference by roving out to midfield to get the ball in hand.