Trapped

Started by maggie, October 12, 2010, 08:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Thats not a proper fry-up, theres no black or white pudding

pintsofguinness

I hope none of them are too big boned! did you see the width of the tunnel they have to use!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: maggie on October 12, 2010, 08:53:36 AM
Listening to this story on the news and i hope to God all these men make it out ok, but if you had been trapped down a mine shaft for over 2 months, whats the first thing you would do/first feed you would want when you got out.

A pint..no actually a keg of Coors Light and a 24 packet box of King Crisps..

The mistress/wife thing could be a disaster for me..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

maggie

My first meal would have to be fillet steak with homemade chips, saute mushrooms and onions with pepper sauce on the side. Washed down with a can of ice cold full fat coke.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: maggie on October 12, 2010, 08:05:28 PM
My first meal would have to be fillet steak with homemade chips, saute mushrooms and onions with pepper sauce on the side. Washed down with a can of ice cold full fat coke.

My kind of woman....If I wasn't already married maggie  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

leenie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 12, 2010, 08:20:56 PM

My kind of woman....If I wasn't already married maggie  ;)

well if it's good enough for the chilean miner...... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

maggie

Ah sure I'd make a great mistress LL

;-)

ross4life

Quote from: maggie on October 12, 2010, 09:34:52 PM
Ah sure I'd make a great mistress LL

;-)

Some quare fellas in Laois he might be looking for a hubby now  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Agnes Dipesto

It was reported in one of the papers that at least five of the trapped miners have mistresses. They might be safer staying down there!!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 12, 2010, 07:16:07 PM
I hope none of them are too big boned! did you see the width of the tunnel they have to use!
Was thinking that myself but I'm sure they haven't been putting on much weight down there.

imtommygunn

They've been on strict diets I think. If those guys put on weight it could have potential to cause problems down there. (A shift of weight could cause issues...)

They sent a fat guy down in that tube thing I noticed the other day. Breathing in he was mind...

Hope it all works out. Gees it's a horrendous affair altogether.

ONeill

Sort of fallen for you too now. Maybe there should be a Gaaboard dance-off.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

That hug we had in Saturday was special.
Testing Accessibility

leenie

getting away from the fact that maggie would stuff her face.. i'd imagine if all is rescued safely and when the hype dies down they will probably have serious problems with coming to terms with it... seriously physcological  problems...

back to maggie... how'd have ur steak cook?            medium rare?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Gabriel_Hurl

There's the first rescuer on the way down.

Rather him than me!!