What happened?

Started by longrunsthefox, October 07, 2010, 04:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

What happened? Three months ago I was crossing the Longfield Road, near Desertmartin, when I seen a HUGE Target Express lorry thundering towards me. I don't remember much else. What happened?

Gabriel_Hurl

Ziggy started a thread or two

ziggysego

Kilkenny hurlers lost a match.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 07, 2010, 04:12:49 PM
What happened? Three months ago I was crossing the Longfield Road, near Desertmartin, when I seen a HUGE Target Express lorry thundering towards me. I don't remember much else. What happened?

It was all a dream. You are still married to Bobby Ewing.
MWWSI 2017

Banana Man

There was a report of a footballer NOT cheating on his wife, later declared as a cruel hoax

longrunsthefox

Is Tony and Pints still about?

ross4life

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 07, 2010, 04:53:24 PM
Is Tony and Pints still about?

Yep & tony was driving that Target Express lorry
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

the Deel Rover

we are up to page 91 on the mayo managers thread. The meath and galway boys don't give a  fiddlers who manages them
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Zapatista

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 07, 2010, 04:12:49 PM

Any good jokes?

omagh_gael

ONeill

I honestly didn't know you were away. Miss neilthemac though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lolafrola

Foxy did you have another senior moment and forget about the board. Old age ;)
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

longrunsthefox

Have you changed your name by deed poll since the Fox last prowled the board?   ;)

lolafrola

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 08, 2010, 10:08:05 AM
Have you changed your name by deed poll since the Fox last prowled the board?   ;)

Yes i was better known as "what a legend" infact in some parts I'm still known as "what a legend" but lolafrola will do for you fox. why did you take a sabbatical or is that personal
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

tyrone girl

Fox im still sick looking at u its as if i saw u more when u were away from here than i did when u were on. If thats the case please stay on here and off the roads please and thank you  :-*