The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold tea

Quote from: hardstation on June 09, 2011, 10:51:23 AM
Jim goes next week. Fact.

Bet you were having a wee tug at yourself when you posted that - twat!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 09, 2011, 12:42:47 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 09, 2011, 11:31:13 AM
Quote from: Onion Bag on June 09, 2011, 11:09:11 AM
Your one Zoe looks like a sour aul bag and i cant stand her accent, f**k she actually grinds my gears,

>:(

I would have a right good go on Zoe!  :P
Snap, there's something about her, even if she is a bit of a puke. Lord Sugar must think the same!

Sorry onionbag have to agree with fitz on this one - something about her!!! I hear your man Glenn is having a go on her for real!!!!

Onion Bag

Heard that alright,

on a completly different note, i happened to be watching Countdown the other day and nearly choked when i seen your one that does the numbers and letters now, i think her name is rachael riley, now i would definetly have no problems with this one

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

quit yo jibbajabba

Onion bag, you cant seriously have missed the thread devoted to her!!

go check out

Onion Bag

Just searched for it there and found it, holy f**k i cant believe i missed this,

she has a new fan, must get countdown sky +'d on a daily basis
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

lynchbhoy

after last night how anyone could think jim is of any use is plain mad.
shouting at quiet houses through a megaphone with a strong Irish accent - its a wonder the cops weren't called ! should have got off his lazy erse to knock on doors.

the winning pm last night and the lad with the glasses look best.

mountainboii

Quote from: lynchbhoy on June 09, 2011, 02:52:32 PM
shouting at quiet houses through a megaphone with a strong Irish accent - its a wonder the cops weren't called ! should have got off his lazy erse to knock on doors.

Why do you think they were given a megaphone? They're supposed to do nonsense like that.

The editing in this series is better than ever, which is a good job because they're a bit low on characters.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: AFS on June 09, 2011, 03:22:26 PM
Why do you think they were given a megaphone? They're supposed to do nonsense like that.
The editing in this series is better than ever, which is a good job because they're a bit low on characters.
yer prob right.
but i'd have thought any person with a few braincells would realise that a megaphone is for a busy pedestrian thoroughfare as opposed to rows of inanimate houses !

fitzroyalty

Quote from: lynchbhoy on June 09, 2011, 03:42:00 PM
yer prob right.
but i'd have thought any person with a few braincells would realise that a megaphone is for a busy pedestrian thoroughfare as opposed to rows of inanimate houses !
Thought that was a bit pointless myself, they could have chanced their arms at a council recylcing centre, not uncommon for the one in Lurgan to have a few gentlemen of traveller stock nosying about...

Rois

Did you not see the expert on You're Fired afterwards?  He said they started by using a loud hailer and blowing the sound of an elephant out on streets.  He didn't seem to think it was too strange (though the comedian who was on did make reference to the Irish accent shouting at people in their houses). 

pintsofguinness

yer prob right.
The pedestrians on a busy thoroughfare would hardly be dragging the scrap metal with them.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Jimmy Carr

"If these Apprentice candidates are 'the brightest business brains in the country' then this recession is going to be worse than I thought"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 09, 2011, 10:29:18 PM
yer prob right.
Have you never been to Derry?
The pedestrians on a busy thoroughfare would hardly be dragging the scrap metal with them.

pintsofguinness

Jim to go this week - hip replacement! What was he thinking.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Orior

Sugar tweeting about Jim and jelly. Not lucking good for Master Eastwood.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians