The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

£3m turnover means nothing if you have £3.5m overhead/transport/duty costs! All in perspective

Milltown Row2

Lets see what happens to Stuart tonight, who'll be caught out?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Square Ball

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2010, 09:10:28 PM
Lets see what happens to Stuart tonight, who'll be caught out?

he just was, the Brand was blown away, your not even a fish
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

haranguerer

They seemed to like him though, hes not out of it yet.

I reckion chris is the best candidate in it, but hes not likeable enough.

still, i'll go for him and stella, or poss baggs and stella

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Maguire01

The harshest sacking followed by the mildest.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

lurganblue

I'd be surprised if Stella doesn't get the job

supersub

Thought stuart's exit was a bit sudden. Don't think any of them gave him a chance to explain himself as he obviously has some degree of truth in what he says. Ah well, Stella for me.

Rois

Noooooooooooooo.

I wanted Stuart to have a show with Dara all for himself.  You could tell they were just going through the motions with the other two to get to Stuart. 

The license thing wasn't even that bad - he does have a full license for what he was doing, but the worst thing for me was the lie about his competitor. 

supersub

A lot of the things that the 'interviewers' picked out weren't exactly that bad, but they just wouldn't let the candidates explain themselves and kept talking over the top of them and repeating their point as if there was no explanation. More bully tactics than interviews, wasn't very impressed with the three men especially as interviewers.

lurganblue

Quote from: supersub on December 16, 2010, 01:03:08 PM
A lot of the things that the 'interviewers' picked out weren't exactly that bad, but they just wouldn't let the candidates explain themselves and kept talking over the top of them and repeating their point as if there was no explanation. More bully tactics than interviews, wasn't very impressed with the three men especially as interviewers.

didnt think they were interviews at all.  they werent interested in hearing any good points from them or perhaps they were just edited out.

i still find it hard that they put through a fella who has been on the losing team so much. also glad to see that sugar recognised that he mad a balls of the decision last week to get rid of Liz

lynchbhoy

very enjoyable last night though the interviews were a disgrace. That was closer to an insult ambush by all the 'interviewers'.
stuart deserved to go. stella followed by Joana and liz were the three stongest for me.
the lads were all rubbish.
joanna and jamie seemed to both lose their nerve/ confidence last night which cost them.

stuart told lies and was cught out but instead of accepting it tried to lie some more, even still in the boardroom to alan sugar ! Lying about his competitors was a dreadful admission.

however sugar and his aides in a preview show on at 8.30 last night said that sugar wasnt looking for a corporate, admin, organiser person - they were looking for a wild card entrepeneur type - which made me think stuart was in.
However the two in the final are no way near what sugar is apparantly looking for so obv this is a load of pants too.
stella is the best there, the other lad is a lying liability, but could get in to show that sugar doenst got for experienced corporates all the time.

still these guys as bad as they are , knock spots off the dismal uneducated bitchy back stabbing fcukwits on the bill cullen show.

Bingo

Heard that the show is over a year old at this stage. It was wrapped up last October/November and was to be aired in the spring but with the general election in UK and Sugars role in that (?), he and the BBC pulled it and have held it to now.

I was wondering why some of the contestants looked so different and Stuart was refering to been a year older now.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Bingo on December 16, 2010, 01:55:26 PM
Heard that the show is over a year old at this stage. It was wrapped up last October/November and was to be aired in the spring but with the general election in UK and Sugars role in that (?), he and the BBC pulled it and have held it to now.

I was wondering why some of the contestants looked so different and Stuart was refering to been a year older now.

And Karen Brady was looking alot better on Your Fired than she had done on the show!
That was never a square ball!!