Louth -3
Monaghan minors
Wexford (hurling) -6
Kilkenny -4

lol

sweating Cavan Glway -3, Dubs +7 and Limerick with 10 mins to go

Asal Mor

Quote from: Johnny Tightlips on June 29, 2013, 01:46:24 AM
Well lads, started a twitter GAA tipping account with few lads who would do a good bit of GAA punting a number of weeks ago. It's called https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1. Been going 5 weeks to date and its been going reasonably well. Tipped 23 bets to date with 16 being winners. Win percentage is just over 69% with a number of doubles and trebles. Our aim is to provide a NAP of the week which will almost certainly come up. The philosophy being that we keep the win percentage as high as possible, meaning all our bets range from around just under evens to 3 or 4 to 1.

If you would like to see how we progress give us a follow https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1

This weeks NAP is monaghan to win outright @8/11 hope some of you agree ;)

Cheers Johnny. I had a look at the site and was impressed at your success rate. Won on Monaghan yesterday.

Johnny Tightlips

Quote from: Asal Mor on June 30, 2013, 01:37:47 AM
Quote from: Johnny Tightlips on June 29, 2013, 01:46:24 AM
Well lads, started a twitter GAA tipping account with few lads who would do a good bit of GAA punting a number of weeks ago. It's called https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1. Been going 5 weeks to date and its been going reasonably well. Tipped 23 bets to date with 16 being winners. Win percentage is just over 69% with a number of doubles and trebles. Our aim is to provide a NAP of the week which will almost certainly come up. The philosophy being that we keep the win percentage as high as possible, meaning all our bets range from around just under evens to 3 or 4 to 1.

If you would like to see how we progress give us a follow https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1

This weeks NAP is monaghan to win outright @8/11 hope some of you agree ;)

Cheers Johnny. I had a look at the site and was impressed at your success rate. Won on Monaghan yesterday.

Thanks asal mor. Another very good weekend for us with our two bets landing. Meaning we have won 18 out of 25 bets. We have won 5 out 6 of our naps to date. I would suggest following our naps as the liklihood of them winning is very likely. Don't be afraid to give us a follow as we are looking to get as many followers as possible. Cheers! 

SHEEDY

this weekend im going for; Down football
                                        Kilkenny hurling
                                        Kerry football
                                        Down hurling
                                        Dublin+5 hurling
                                        pays nearly 16/1
nil satis nisi optimum

ardtole

Ive gone for Down, cork and Oz to beat the lions. returns just over 8/1.

donegal lad

Today have went for, Galway -3 (football)
                                Laois -2 (football)
                                Derry
                                Tyrone -5
                                Laois +9 (hurling)
                                Tipperary
Pays around 31/1

donegal lad

Quote from: donegal lad on July 06, 2013, 01:29:04 PM
                                Laois -2 (football)
                                Derry
                                Tyrone -5
                                Laois +9 (hurling)
                                Tipperary
Pays around 31/1
Galway the f**kers let my bet down at the 1st hurdle

Johnny Tightlips

Another great weekend for the GAAmbler with our only selection of the weekend so far coming through. Laois -3. Against clare @ evens was a massive price, and it came through easily. Meaning we have won 19 out of 26 bets placed to date. Give us a follow on twitter @ https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1 you won't regret it.

donegal lad

Quote from: donegal lad on July 06, 2013, 04:33:03 PM
Quote from: donegal lad on July 06, 2013, 01:29:04 PM
                                Laois -2 (football)
                                Derry
                                Tyrone -5
                                Laois +9 (hurling)
                                Tipperary
Pays around 31/1
Galway the f**kers let my bet down at the 1st hurdle
Another poor bet this weekend thank I'd I'm not betting big  ;D

macdanger2

Quote from: Johnny Tightlips on July 06, 2013, 08:39:03 PM
Another great weekend for the GAAmbler with our only selection of the weekend so far coming through. Laois -3. Against clare @ evens was a massive price, and it came through easily. Meaning we have won 19 out of 26 bets placed to date. Give us a follow on twitter @ https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1 you won't regret it.

Good call lads - I would have had that down as a sticky enough one with the match in Ennis, the pasting Louth gave Laois, the players who've left and the "Micko Factor".

Johnny Tightlips

Looking at the odds for cork/kerry game here, there is usually plently of value in the player scoring bets if you have a bit of inside knowlege. I think paul kerrigan to outscore darren o sullivan has value. Although o sullivan is an effective player he dosent score to many points, and there is a liklihood he could be taken of early for k.donaghy. Where as kerrigan carries in my opinion a big scoring threat. Only way I could see darren winning this scoring match up is by scoring a goal. @ 5/6 I think kerrigan is worth an investment.

I also note that there is a market for anytime yellow cards for players offered by powers, with a number of players such as the gooch being 3/1 to get a yellow card. I know a number of players who I would imagine happily pick up a yellow card in the last few minutes in a game to pocket him and a few mates some extra dosh. Could be handily exploited, will be interesting to see if there a number of dubious late yellow cards! Of course galvin is the favourite @ an unbackable 5/6

Asal Mor

Cheers Johnny. Great call on the Laois game.

larryin89

Novelty type bet in this for me , P. Kissane ..man of the match @ 40/1. 
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

joemamas

Armagh v Leitrim

Was going to bet the ranch on Armagh -6, chickened out, still did a reasonable bet, but could not pull the trigger.

For what its worth did a double this evening Wexford-1 kildare -2. 
Wexford at over 15pts looks reasonable especially given good weather and a not too overly strong Longford backline. (BTW, would like to see Longford winning, but I think Wexford have more talent, and should have beaten Meath.

Johnny Tightlips

Another good week for us. We tipped armagh -6 and -8 both coming in easily. we are on a serious run at the minute if you want to follow us you can at https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1