GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Coulter over 1.5 points 6/4 seems very good value to me - anyone know any reasons why?

tyroneboi

Have a few quid on Leo McCloone under 1.5 points at 4/5

And an accumulator on:
Clare
Donegal -4
Leitrim -1
Kilkenny -7

ardtole

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 23, 2013, 11:00:23 AM
Coulter over 1.5 points 6/4 seems very good value to me - anyone know any reasons why?
Benny was never a great man for racking up points, good man for a goal alright but in the last two years he is used more as a ball winner and laying of to poland, Laverty or Ohare who would feed off him. I wouldnt expect him to last the full 70 either, if Benny got two points today it would be a good return, particullary against Donegal.

Radda bout yeee

Cheers didn't do it in the end. Would a goal not count in this bet?

ardtole

It would but you would get better value from anytime goalscorer. Its still a good bet and two or three years ago I would be all over it. Benny is always good for a score and against anyone else id probably back it.

tyroneboi

Quote from: tyroneboi on June 23, 2013, 11:24:16 AM
Have a few quid on Leo McCloone under 1.5 points at 4/5

And an accumulator on:
Clare
Donegal -4
Leitrim -1
Kilkenny -7

Some great tipping by myself in the accumulator!!!

Had £50 on the McLoone bet so happy enough.

Asal Mor

Anyone know anything about the Tipp footballers? They're  7/2 to beat Galway which looks a big price after the Mayo hidng and the fall out from it.

rodney trotter

Tipperary were hammered by Kerry.. Good under age teams same as Galway, but it will take a few years for them to challenge the bigger teams. Galway should have enough in Pearse Stadium ,even with the injuries and players leaving the panel.

caraghtyrone

Qualifier Accum: 4/1 all odds on favs and all at home except Tyrone....surely worth a punt!

Tyrone V Offaly TYRONE 1/14
Galway V Tipperary GALWAY 4/11
Westmeath V Fermanagh WESTMEATH 8/15
Louth V Antrim LOUTH 1/6
Armagh V Wicklow ARMAGH 2/9
Derry V Sligo DERRY 1/4
Dublin V Kildare DUBLIN 1/4

Good Luck

Johnny Tightlips

Well lads, started a twitter GAA tipping account with few lads who would do a good bit of GAA punting a number of weeks ago. It's called https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1. Been going 5 weeks to date and its been going reasonably well. Tipped 23 bets to date with 16 being winners. Win percentage is just over 69% with a number of doubles and trebles. Our aim is to provide a NAP of the week which will almost certainly come up. The philosophy being that we keep the win percentage as high as possible, meaning all our bets range from around just under evens to 3 or 4 to 1.

If you would like to see how we progress give us a follow https://twitter.com/TheGAAmbler1

This weeks NAP is monaghan to win outright @8/11 hope some of you agree ;)

donegal lad

Went for this for today
Offaly +8
Westmeath -2
Louth -3
Monaghan minors
Wexford (hurling) -6
Kilkenny -4

bigfrank

Paul finlay over 2.5 points at 5/6 on PP would be my banker of the weekend

Sheedy

went for; Offaly +9
              Westmeath -1
              Antrim +7
              Tipperay +6
              Monaghan
              Dublin hurlers +8

pays over 16/1.
nil satis nisi optimum

Asal Mor

I went for

Tipp (+7)
Sligo (+7)
Kilkenny (--3)
Dublin v Kildare - under 34.5 points total score.

pays out (or more likely, doesn't) at 4/1.

armaghniac

It doesn't look good if Offaly is in the multiples.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B