Living the life!

Started by beer baron, September 06, 2010, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

One of the boys was at a house party saturday night-full as a monkey drank all night,at about half 9 sunday morning he decided hed go down the street and try get in somewhere for a pint.A lad pulled up in a car,i've a spare ticket for the Hurling final ya wanna come?So away he goes and hops in the car and free ticket to All ireland hurling final,went to big tree afterwards and fell asleep on the floor-now that is the way to do it! ;D

boojangles

Quote from: beer baron on September 06, 2010, 08:11:06 PM
One of the boys was at a house party saturday night-full as a monkey drank all night,at about half 9 sunday morning he decided hed go down the street and try get in somewhere for a pint.A lad pulled up in a car,i've a spare ticket for the Hurling final ya wanna come?So away he goes and hops in the car and free ticket to All ireland hurling final,went to big tree afterwards and fell asleep on the floor-now that is the way to do it! ;D

Tell the truth, it was you Baron?

beer baron

I can neither confirm or deny these reports  :D

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Celt_Man

Quote from: boojangles on September 06, 2010, 08:17:52 PM
Quote from: beer baron on September 06, 2010, 08:11:06 PM

Tell the truth, it was you Baron?

And its all your fault Boojangles
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010