You know you're getting older when...

Started by omagh_gael, August 25, 2010, 02:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

- No matter how many times you shake after a piss a bit still leaks out and leaves a wet patch on your boxers

- you actively seek out the weather forecast

- you begin to fret that you can't jive and at family parties as aunts/grans etc think you're a legitimate target when the band plays a bit of declan nearney.

- you lose touch with current music

- you make a noise when getting out of the sofa/bed/car etc

- you find yourself tutting when you see young un's entering or leaving nightclubs   

Anyone want to add anything to this list feel free...

under the bar

You wait until the eveining to attend all-day drinking sessions with your mates as you know you won't last the pace (either that or you go for a feed every few hours)

muppet

....you remember every other time this thread appeared.
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=10843.0

.....Oh and when the young wan cutting your hair asks if you want your eyebrows trimmed.  :(
MWWSI 2017

quit yo jibbajabba

......this is about the 4th time youve seen this thread on the board (only joking ;D)

when you bend down to tie yer shoelaces, and wonder what else you can do while youre down there (not mine, i stole it) ;D

ziggysego

Being a live long fan of Doctor Who and then realising, for the first time, you're old than the Doctor  :-\
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: muppet on August 25, 2010, 02:54:23 PM
.....Oh and when the young wan cutting your hair asks if you want your eyebrows trimmed.  :(

........when you have no hair to cut
You'll Never Walk Alone.

samboswig

When yer allowed to help reverse a lorry or tipper.

G'wan, yer grand, full lock, full lock, yer flush. Yer Grand.

Orior

You know you're getting old when you see threads like these and wish they had been put in the corny thread.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

under the bar

The oldest premier league player is younger than than you. 

Dion Dublin was the last one to be older than me.   Then the ones started to appear who were born in the year I did my A levels.   That did make me feel old!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: under the bar on August 25, 2010, 03:10:45 PM

Dion Dublin was the last one to be older than me.   Then the ones started to appear who were born in the year I did my A levels.   That did make me feel old!

Amazing how you can be so wrong about people,I would have guessed you were only about 20
You'll Never Walk Alone.

omagh_gael

When a night in with a DVD and a six pack is more appealing than a night out on the town.

Banana Man

start following the SPL Uner the Bar  ;D David Wier for rangers is 40 and called up again to the Scotland squad  :D

Billys Boots

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 25, 2010, 03:22:16 PM
Quote from: under the bar on August 25, 2010, 03:10:45 PM

Amazing how you can be so wrong about people,I would have guessed you were only about 20

Me too LL.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

FL/MAYO

When the parents of your work mates are younger than you.

ziggysego

Quote from: Boycey on August 25, 2010, 04:17:14 PM
You don't understand textspeak and God only knows what them conversations on facebook are about!

Up to a year ago, I could just about understand textspeak. New words have crept in now and I'm completely lost.
Testing Accessibility