Problems with the board

Started by el_cuervo_fc, August 20, 2010, 10:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Is anyone else here having difficulties loading up pages on here?  Pages seem to be taking excessively long to load up for me.  It's only on this forum though.  Any other web pages I've open load up without any problem.

JUst retired

yes, I`ve had that problem this week.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 20, 2010, 10:09:58 PM
Is anyone else here having difficulties loading up pages on here?  Pages seem to be taking excessively long to load up for me.  It's only on this forum though.  Any other web pages I've open load up without any problem.

Could you try a different browser, i.e., Firefox instead of Internet Explorer (or Google Chrome instead of XXX)? I don't think it's a universal problem that you're having.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Minder

I would imagine this is specific to me but every time i try to quote a post i get the "session verification failed, please log in and back out etc". I am also getting the "your session has timed out, please resubmit your message". Pain in the hole. Tried to send GaaboardMod 3/Ziggy a PM but was getting the "session timed out" error
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 21, 2010, 01:07:56 AM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 20, 2010, 10:09:58 PM

Could you try a different browser, i.e., Firefox instead of Internet Explorer (or Google Chrome instead of XXX)? I don't think it's a universal problem that you're having.

No. The universe is fine, he is just having problem with the board.  ::)
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Seems to go down late a night too.

Minder, bog-off  :D
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Its the Irish Defence Force in conjuction with the Gaurds, private security contractors, the moonies, the man in the iron mask and skynet to spy on behalf of the lacky, traitor, uncle tom, zionest, unionst, royalist, 26 county gombeen statelet.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

muppet

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 29, 2011, 06:09:32 PM
Its the Irish Defence Force in conjuction with the Gaurds, private security contractors, the moonies, the man in the iron mask and skynet to spy on behalf of the lacky, traitor, uncle tom, zionest, unionst, royalist, 26 county gombeen statelet.

At night the  traitor GaaBoard is secretly building concentration camps into which it puts other fíor-ghael GaaBoards.
MWWSI 2017

LeoMc

Quote from: muppet on June 29, 2011, 06:25:23 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 29, 2011, 06:09:32 PM

At night the  traitor GaaBoard is secretly building concentration camps into which it puts other fíor-ghael GaaBoards.

guarded by their henchmen?

Orior

Anyone else having problems with board members?

If the answer is yes, then I will set up a thread and y'all can go there and stare menancingly at each other.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Minder

For the last three weeks i have encountered some problems with the board.

I am unable to quote posts. I get the "Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again." When i try and post i get "Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message." I then have to preview the post before posting. I have deleted/removed cookies from my operating system - Mac Snow Leopard OS X 10.6.8, but still the same.

Anyone any ideas?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Pangurban

Pages very slow to load, particularly late at night, occasionally unable to access at all

Puckoon

Quote from: Pangurban on July 20, 2011, 07:39:55 PM
Pages very slow to load, particularly late at night, occasionally unable to access at all
+1

ziggysego

Quote from: Pangurban on July 20, 2011, 07:39:55 PM

+2

I'm guessing Orior has reached a 1,000 posts, which means we need to move again.
Testing Accessibility

LostInSpace

Ziggy, are you not still on 56K dial up connection up in Greencastle?