Ulster Colleges 2010-2011

Started by duvet dave, August 18, 2010, 09:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

St Pat's Dungannon 2-9
Enniskillen 0-13

FT
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on February 25, 2011, 08:47:43 PM
St Pat's Dungannon 2-9
Enniskillen 0-13

FT

Congratulations to St Pats. Great to see a Tyrone side in the MacRory final once more.

ONeill

St Pat's Dungannon beat Michael's in MacRory Cup semi

Goals from Harry Og Conlon and Aidan McGarrity helped St Pat's Dungannon beat St Michael's Enniskillen 2-9 to 0-13 in the MacRory Cup semi-final.
St Pat's led 0-5 to 0-4 at half-time, helped by three Stefan Lavery points.
Conlon's goal extended Dungannon's lead to four points but St Michael's were on terms by the 52nd minute in Friday's game when Aidan Greene pointed.
But McGarrity's crucial second goal put St Pat's four up again as Enniskillen were left to rue missed goal chances.
St Michael's two goal chances came in the closing 10 minutes including a last-gasp effort which was blocked.
The second semi-final will see holders St Colman's Newry face St Mary's Magherafelt at 1430 GMT on Saturday, with Armagh the venue for the game.
The final will take place on St Patrick's Day.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/9406879.stm
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Estimator

MacRory Final
St. Patrick's Dungannon v St Colmans Newry
Ulster League Champions 2009

Whitehair

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Colmans 2-11 win against St Marys 1-11
Its all about the Hurling.

fitzroyalty

Have these two met before at all this year? Would fancy St Colman's, the semi of two years ago is bound to be still fresh in their memories.

Orior

St Colmans were always the better team, but struggled to put the Convent away. It looked like Violet Hill would run away with it after 10 mins when they went 1-2 to 0-0. I think there was four points in it at half time. St Mary's played a lot of the second half with only 14 players, so fair play to them for bringing the game level.

Soft handy frees missed by St Colmans - they will have to step up for the final.

Sadly, only one Armagh man on the team.

Dont know who won the St Pius v St Marys Belfast match.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

RandyDupree

Any craic

Any craic

works for me, I checked it just now

Any craic

Extended highlights from the Academy beating St Michael's Enniskillen in the MacRory Cup are on the website now, basically it shows most of the scores from play in the game - http://www.jeromequinnmedia.com/

dundrumite

Is the Mac Rory final in Armagh this year or am I mad for listening to the knowledge of a woman?

snoopdog

Quote from: dundrumite on March 04, 2011, 12:06:36 PM
Is the Mac Rory final in Armagh this year or am I mad for listening to the knowledge of a woman?

Yep its in the Athletic Grounds