Children Injured in Dissident Bomb in Lurgan

Started by omagh_gael, August 14, 2010, 07:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

The scary thing is that the guys who done this wouldn't care less if these kids had been killed. No conscience and no responsibilities regarding anything
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Tonto

And physical force republicanism shows itself for what it is again.

The only blessing is that no-one was killed... today.

pintsofguinness

Jeeze they're some idiots. 

Tonto could you leave your pathetic attempts at political point scoring to another thread please.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Rossfan

Bunch of fcukin a***oles.
Sod off and leave people get on wit htheir lives.
As for Tonto ... look at your own political bedfellows  >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

stiffler

Chopper hovering across the lurgan sky now
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

ziggysego

These 'heroes' are a disgrace. The only thing these assholes will achieve is bringing the British Army back onto the streets of the north.
Testing Accessibility

Hurler on the Bitch

Look, the freedom of Ireland from the opressive jackboot of British Imperialism is closer tonight because of this courageous attack. As I write, the Brits are on the verge of withdrawal! Fair play to the boys! Absolute heroes, and so BRAVE! :-\

Tonto

Quote from: Rossfan on August 14, 2010, 09:30:25 PM
As for Tonto ... look at your own political bedfellows  >:(
What does that even mean? ???

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on August 14, 2010, 11:16:34 PM
These 'heroes' are a disgrace. The only thing these assholes will achieve is bringing the British Army back onto the streets of the north.

Isn't that the plan?
MWWSI 2017

Myles Na G.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 14, 2010, 09:17:32 PM
Jeeze they're some idiots. 
Nah. Young fellas who set fire to their farts and post the footage on Youtube are 'idiots'. People who explode bombs in public places are something a lot worse.

nrico2006

Quote from: stiffler on August 14, 2010, 11:09:46 PM

Theres one out above Lurgan most nights to be honest.  Has it been confirmed that it was the Dissidents who planted it?  Would seem strange for them to put it among 'their own' so to speak.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

fitzroyalty

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 16, 2010, 09:16:09 AM

Theres one out above Lurgan most nights to be honest.  Has it been confirmed that it was the Dissidents who planted it?  Would seem strange for them to put it among 'their own' so to speak.
I don't think loyalists in Lurgan would have the know-how nor motive to carry out such an attack. I'm assuming it was dissidents based on the warning that was received, they must have used a codeword or something.

Denn Forever

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 16, 2010, 09:16:09 AM

Omagh.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 14, 2010, 07:55:51 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-10975548

f**king disgrace
I had an interesting conversation the other day with an old Republican I know who was involved in the 50s and was present at St. Comgalls school, he made 2 interesting points which I will leave you with.

Firstly, SF were once regarded as dissidents

Secondly, the people whom SF call dissidents, quite a lot of them were once members and indeed leading lights of the Provisional movement.  When did SF term these people as dissidents when they obviously agreed with each other at one point?  Probably the biggest questions of all are why do they now disagree with dissidents and what exactly are the political sticking points that dissidents have a problem with? 

I suspect that if you look at what dissidents are saying that it's not so far from what Gerry and Martin would have said in the early days which also goes to prove how far off their original objectives they really are.  How times have changed, eh?

SF = the new Workers Party
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something