Strangeness

Started by tyrone girl, August 05, 2010, 09:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Right - this probs sound stupid but anyway here goes

Came into work this morning and things been moved round my desk - like silly things moved into diff places. Went to turn the computer on and it off - checked and plugs all off at wall for only my computer - and they are away behind a filing cabinet so not easy to get at. I was last one out of office yesterday and locked up and opened up this morning - and checked with everyone and noone in here last night so whats the craic  ??? ??? ???

el_cuervo_fc

tyrone girl

Nope she comes in on saturdays and shes in rome at the min anyway.

illdecide

I bet the boss was in there last night checking your PC to see how long you were on the GAA Board and what other sites you've been visiting ;) and obviously he had a we poke around your stuff whilst doing so
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

tyrone girl

He hardly knows how to turn on the computer never mind go through mine!! I delete all my history every day also and for whatever other way he would have to find it he wouldnt have a clue.

Orior

Sometime cleaners organise a deep clean
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 05, 2010, 09:59:36 AM
and the rest  ;)

you could be on to something there chief...TG do you keep personal stuff in your drawers, he could have been in sniffing. Here, don't let that "i can hardly work a PC" fool ya.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

theskull1

Most likely an electrician got electrocuted working on that socket 20 years ago to the day and his ghost has came back to haunt the place

Can be the only sensible explaination
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

haranguerer

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 05, 2010, 09:42:19 AM

Came into work this morning and things been moved round my desk - like silly things moved into diff places. Went to turn the computer on and it off - checked and plugs all off at wall for only my computer - and they are away behind a filing cabinet so not easy to get at. I was last one out of office yesterday and locked up and opened up this morning - and checked with everyone and noone in here last night so whats the craic  ??? ??? ???

Good that you have such faith that the gaaboard community can solve this anomaly for you. Even Mulder and Scully generally had to visit the site to gather evidence etc.

In case you haven't worked it out, you're either imagining the whole thing, or the bit in bold is incorrect...

delboy

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 05, 2010, 09:42:19 AM

Nothing to worry about probably just a case of early onset alzheimers setting in  ;)

Trout

Maybe a disgruntled "prod" colleague.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

mylestheslasher

Tyrone Girl - I fear there are only 2 explanations...

- Your office is haunted, hopefully by just a harmless poltergeist and not one of those evil demons on buffy the vampire slayer.
- You are being stalked, hopefully a harmless geek stalker and not one of those mass murdering types.

I suggest you change your name, address and your job.

Best of luck

Hardy

The only thing that made any sense was the first sentence of the first post.

ardal