ivor callely expenses, forged invoices and who knows what-Noel Dempsey.

Started by Zapatista, August 03, 2010, 08:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: muppet on August 10, 2010, 09:27:25 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 10, 2010, 08:12:47 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 10, 2010, 08:09:01 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 10, 2010, 08:05:04 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 10, 2010, 06:44:02 PM
RTE player: http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1078264

I'd forgotten how funny Pee was to listen to.

Thanks for the laugh Muppet, I always find it funny the handful of eejits RTE find to talk up Pee in Castlebar, I can tell you for a fact thats a good few country miles from the general consensus in the town.

In fairness to RTE I thought it was a balanced programme not merely a hatchet job. There were a few who were critical of him and especially Beverly so they found a few to counter that by saying how great the Flynns were. It might have taken longer to find the latter though.

I was thinking the FF man who was critical with the mountains and the sea in the background could be from the Chambers camp.

Negative.

Last Saturday morning the Gombeen man from Kerry was interviewed by C. Bird about the 100k himself and his brother have "earned" from local politics in Kerry. He played the cute hoor for about half an hour with all the "up there in Dublin big shmoke, shure, arrah and so on. Bird did not ask him one difficult question or how his father could justify his travel expenses and him getting the free pass. The system is rotten, all within it are rotten regardless of what party they are and we ask ourselves how is the country in the mess its in? But Shure, as long as us country men who dont know any better go up to the big shmoke in Dublin to do our bit for the parish, earn 100k in expenses the country is grand. We are turely fucked, last man out turn off the lights please, its what the greens would like!!!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on August 10, 2010, 10:31:41 PM

Thanks for the laugh Muppet, I always find it funny the handful of eejits RTE find to talk up Pee in Castlebar, I can tell you for a fact thats a good few country miles from the general consensus in the town.

In fairness to RTE I thought it was a balanced programme not merely a hatchet job. There were a few who were critical of him and especially Beverly so they found a few to counter that by saying how great the Flynns were. It might have taken longer to find the latter though.

I was thinking the FF man who was critical with the mountains and the sea in the background could be from the Chambers camp.

Negative.

Last Saturday morning the Gombeen man from Kerry was interviewed by C. Bird about the 100k himself and his brother have "earned" from local politics in Kerry. He played the cute hoor for about half an hour with all the "up there in Dublin big shmoke, shure, arrah and so on. Bird did not ask him one difficult question or how his father could justify his travel expenses and him getting the free pass. The system is rotten, all within it are rotten regardless of what party they are and we ask ourselves how is the country in the mess its in? But Shure, as long as us country men who dont know any better go up to the big shmoke in Dublin to do our bit for the parish, earn 100k in expenses the country is grand. We are turely fucked, last man out turn off the lights please, its what the greens would like!!!

Its not just the countrymen an Gaeilgoir, plenty of lads from the various cities including the biggest one up to it too. Sure we had a Taoiseach with a property portfolio and no bank account.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 11, 2010, 12:24:09 AM

Negative.

Its not just the countrymen an Gaeilgoir, plenty of lads from the various cities including the biggest one up to it too. Sure we had a Taoiseach with a property portfolio and no bank account.

Agree its not just the country men but this old begorrah, begod and i dont know anything politicans are leading us further down a deep black hole country or city politicans.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on August 11, 2010, 10:34:55 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 11, 2010, 12:24:09 AM

Negative.

Agree its not just the country men but this old begorrah, begod and i dont know anything politicans are leading us further down a deep black hole country or city politicans.

Very true An Gaeilgoir, while this occurs to a small degree in all the parties and among Independents this culture is gone into overload and almost seems the norm in one certain Irish political party and its affiliated Independents.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Mayo4Sam

In fairness to cowen he is literally unable to remove Callelly, it's not within his remit, if it was u can be sure he'd be gone long ago, he's a cmplete PR disaster for Biffo.
Callelly has some neck though, it's almost like he doesn't see anything wrong with claiming expenses from the wrong location or from companies that don't exist.
It would be laughable if it weren't true
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Zapatista

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 11, 2010, 02:10:29 PM
In fairness to cowen he is literally unable to remove Callelly, it's not within his remit, if it was u can be sure he'd be gone long ago, he's a cmplete PR disaster for Biffo.
Callelly has some neck though, it's almost like he doesn't see anything wrong with claiming expenses from the wrong location or from companies that don't exist.
It would be laughable if it weren't true

He is the leader of the Country and should make a stand. Who cares if it's not within his power. It's within his power to make life very difficult for Calleley. There are many things not within his power but it is within his power to represent the people of the Country. All this is just an excuse. The question is - what is Cowen afraid off?

Mayo4Sam

Zapatista

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 11, 2010, 02:26:23 PM
What would u suggest be does to make life uncomfortable?

Tell him to f**k off and that he isn't wanted next nor near Irish politics.

The p***k has made life uncomfortable for me and I've never even met him!

Mayo4Sam

That's not really an answer Zap, seriously give one example of what Cowen should do?
Try and expedite the criminal process is all I can think of

Zapatista

Hardy

He could expel him from FF. I know he's been suspended, but if Cowen had an ounce of cop-on or a handler worth his pay, he could seize a perfect opportunity at least to appear decisive, throw Callely out of the party and announce that he's calling in the guards to investigate his activities. Instead he clings to the old FF handbook and determination most of all not to upset the party hacks by suggesting that their dealings could be subject to scrutiny as well and in the process confirms the impression that he lacks not only leadership and statesmanship abilities, but political cop-on as well.

Zapatista

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 11, 2010, 02:42:13 PM
That's not really an answer Zap, seriously give one example of what Cowen should do?
Try and expedite the criminal process is all I can think of

Can you tell me what your view is on Calleley, Ahern for appointing him, Noel Dempsey for his expenses, John the Bull for his expenses, Willie O' for the sworn false affidavit and COwen's handling of all of it?

EDIT - Do you think the by-elections should be held now and why? Why do you think they aren't being held?

Mayo4Sam

Callelly, a brazen f**ker, who the day after he was appointed minister for state showed up at his kids school in a chauffeured merc. He seems to think it's his right to rob the system.
Bertie, as Charlie said the cutiest of the lot, manage to make himself look like a victim on national tv, his appearance on the late late made me more annoyed than anything I've ever seen on tv.
The bull, in fairness his department organised the trips, he should have shouted stop but u have to ask would any of us have said oh yes downgrade my hotel there?
Dempsey, have had a special dislike for him since he was minister for energy, comms & NR, when asked if he had installed a biomass in his own house said oh no, my house is over 30 yrs old, what a f**king twat

Mayo4Sam

Oh and willie, thought he'd get away with it, but squeaky clean I'd imagine in other areas.
No by-elections because they'd lose them, a no brainer, if he doesn't have to call them why would he?
As for biffo, has been handed a shot storm by Bertie and is doing his best, which isn't good enough, a stronger lead would clear out the likes of Dempsey.
And FYI, I've never voted FF in my life and never will, but clerks hands are tied in relation to callelly

Zapatista

My view is that while I don't believe Calelley is guilty of any crime....lalalala...... I think if someone were to claim for forged invoices it would be criminal and If I were the leader of the Country I would do everything in my power to make sure they didn't do it again.

There are no by elections as they are Cowards denying democracy and have a few things they need cleard up before they leave ;)

Biffo help create a storm and defended it throughout. He is as responsible as Ahern for this mess.

The Bull is an arrogant p***k who thinks he is above the people. He thinks he deserves more than us.

Dempsey thinks he has a godgiven right to rule and spend as he pleases. He also thinks he can appoint who he wants to were he wants when he wants regardless of how he f**ks up the country in his wake.

As for Willie, swearing a false affidavit is far from squeaky clean. It's hardly a case of tearing a label from a pillow it is perjury and it almost ruined the life of an innocent man. I do believe he did forget it wasn't true when he swore the avidate though.       ::)

Cowen is a coward destroying this country. He has the leadership skills of a lemming and the honour of a thief.