ivor callely expenses, forged invoices and who knows what-Noel Dempsey.

Started by Zapatista, August 03, 2010, 08:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: no mo do yakamo on August 09, 2010, 08:08:11 PM
Too right. This sort of thing would never occur under a Fine Gael led government. They'd probably be too busy getting extensions Dunne on their houses and closing rural post offices. ;)

Would this be the same man that FG ejected from their ranks straight away, the one that has been proping up Bertie Ahern and now Brian Cowan.

If the corruption was a football match it would be Fianna Fail 8.32 Combined Rest 1.05

Nice attempt at the usual Fianna FAILure tatic of "look over there"
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mc_grens

Zapatista

FFS mayogodhelpus@gmail.com please don't divert this by turning it into FG v FF. FF will eat that dinner all day. This is a f**king disgrace. Add to the madness that Cowen hasn't the balls to tell him to sling his hook and you can see were this country is going. We send Cowen across the world to fight on our behalf. Places like the EU council, the US, China etc and this p***k can't even tell Callely to pack his bags. Not only that but it's clear that Cowen hadn't the balls to challenge the banks when he was MoF either. We have a coward leading us. Maybe the Gardai will pack Calleley's bags for him.

Maguire01

Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 03, 2010, 11:31:17 AM
Oh this is going to be fun. If the accountants don't look enough at receipts to see if the companies that supposedly wrote the receipts actually exist then I can only imagine the abuse that is/was going on. There will not be too many poiticians shouting about this as I suspect they are all at it to some level.
To be fair, I would have thought that it would have been a fairy remote risk in the context of potential expenses fraud.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Zapatista on August 09, 2010, 11:21:35 PM
FFS mayogodhelpus@gmail.com please don't divert this by turning it into FG v FF. FF will eat that dinner all day. This is a f**king disgrace. Add to the madness that Cowen hasn't the balls to tell him to sling his hook and you can see were this country is going. We send Cowen across the world to fight on our behalf. Places like the EU council, the US, China etc and this p***k can't even tell Callely to pack his bags. Not only that but it's clear that Cowen hadn't the balls to challenge the banks when he was MoF either. We have a coward leading us. Maybe the Gardai will pack Calleley's bags for him.

Think you will find that was no mo do yakamo who brought FG into it. I fell for the typical FF diversion tatics. How many disgraced FF's have gone without being dragged screaming from the monsters layer. The culture within that party will never allow them to know any different. Ivor Calleley sees himself as yet another Martyr. In fact he should run for the Dail if he not barred next time out, I'm sure the hardcore will vote him in as yet another loyal soldier.

Cowan won't let us have the byelections, democracy means nothing to these tyrants. Never had, never will. Now their New Press (Sindo) wants a National Government, anything to keep power eh!  ::)

Zapatista

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 09, 2010, 11:51:58 PM

Think you will find that was no mo do yakamo who brought FG into it.

Sorry. Grrrr no mo do yakamo >:(

Anyway, the silence of RTE is deafening.

QuoteI'm sure the hardcore will vote him in as yet another loyal soldier.

The beauty of this is that the electorate rejected him twice yet Ahern seen fit to appoint him anyway ???

Denn Forever

Watching the Scannall programme on the Flynn Dynasty last night brings home the idea that people will always push and we never learn.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Denn Forever on August 10, 2010, 11:36:38 AM
Watching the Scannall programme on the Flynn Dynasty last night brings home the idea that people will always push and we never learn.

The Flynnasty.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on August 10, 2010, 06:44:02 PM
RTE player: http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1078264

I'd forgotten how funny Pee was to listen to.

The Red Brick House is one of Pees mansions, the second house the grey stone one is Bev's its known locally as Windsor Palace, as its in Windsor, Castlebar.

There is a housing estate built in town on a hill by her husband and its known colloquially as Beverly Hills.

I wonder do the priests still reserve the front seat for the Flynnasty at mass, and does Pee still turn up 5 minutes in so he can waltz up to the front for the town to see, as an Atheist I can't tell you if this still happens.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Thanks for the laugh Muppet, I always find it funny the handful of eejits RTE find to talk up Pee in Castlebar, I can tell you for a fact thats a good few country miles from the general consensus in the town. "The Flynn Highway" me hole  >:(

muppet

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 10, 2010, 08:05:04 PM

Thanks for the laugh Muppet, I always find it funny the handful of eejits RTE find to talk up Pee in Castlebar, I can tell you for a fact thats a good few country miles from the general consensus in the town.

In fairness to RTE I thought it was a balanced programme not merely a hatchet job. There were a few who were critical of him and especially Beverly so they found a few to counter that by saying how great the Flynns were. It might have taken longer to find the latter though.
MWWSI 2017

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on August 10, 2010, 08:09:01 PM

Thanks for the laugh Muppet, I always find it funny the handful of eejits RTE find to talk up Pee in Castlebar, I can tell you for a fact thats a good few country miles from the general consensus in the town.

In fairness to RTE I thought it was a balanced programme not merely a hatchet job. There were a few who were critical of him and especially Beverly so they found a few to counter that by saying how great the Flynns were. It might have taken longer to find the latter though.

I was thinking the FF man who was critical with the mountains and the sea in the background could be from the Chambers camp.

muppet

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 10, 2010, 08:12:47 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 10, 2010, 08:09:01 PM

I was thinking the FF man who was critical with the mountains and the sea in the background could be from the Chambers camp.

Negative.
MWWSI 2017