Who would you LIKE to see win the All Ireland?

Started by TacadoirArdMhacha, July 31, 2010, 08:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

45 metres

Can't say I have a strong preference for any of the last four teams remaining. All have their good and bad points.

Cork. Plus, maybe the best team left and a good team to watch. Minus, that Peoples Republic Of Cork shite is hard to listen to and if they win it this year it will likely be the start of a run like Kerry and Tyrone had done in the last decade.

Dublin. Plus, they bring great colour to Croke Park for the big game. Minus, the Dublin based press will be masturbating hard for a "GAA needed a Dublin All Ireland win" line for years to come.

Down. Plus, a good team to watch, forwards played very well against Kerry. Minus, their support are awful shower of hoors to listen to at the best of times. They will be even harder to listen to if they get this All Ireland out of nowhere like 1994.

Kildare. Plus, it might put a smile again on Mc Geenys face. Minus, it might put a smile again on Mc Geenys face.

Farrandeelin

Anybody but that shower of cocky hoors from Leeside now.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Shamrock Shore

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ballinaman

Oraisteach

Down.  I grew up listening to Micheal O'Hehir on the radio effuse about Paddy Doherty, Joe Lennon, Sean O'Neill.  My dad went to all the games, a man from the 'Point.

Still, there's also great appeal in picturing Geezer raising Sam one more time.

Ball Hopper

No matter who wins it...will the supporters be kept off the field afterwards?

I have my doubts, somehow.

A small chance the Tyrone or Kerry supporters would have stayed put, seeing one or the other have been there for the last 7 years...but that's out the window now.

Banana Man

If Down win the all-ireland it won't matter if there's Sniper Towers around the ground there will be thousands of mourne men on the pitch, absolutley no chance of keeping us of the pitch!!!

magpie seanie

My 4 preferred options in order of preference:

Kildare
Down
Dublin
Not awarded/championship abandoned

The Forfeit Point

are cork really that disliked? i've had nothing but good experiences down on leeside. wouldnt bother me at all if they won it. in fact id be delighted for any of the 4 teams remaining to lift sam. great end to the championship coming up!

AZOffaly

I'd like to see a Leinster team win it, preferably Kildare although 'It would be great for the GAA if Dublin won an All Ireland (copyright Irish Independent)'.

Failing a Leinster team, and in fact if Leinster had won one since 1999 or whenever it was, I'd love to see Down winning it.

Finally Cork, but not due to any negative feelings towards Cork. They are probably the best team in it, although not on current form, so would be worthy winners. But just to piss Zulu off :D

A Quinn Martin Production

1. Dubs
2. Down
2. Kildare
4. Thon shower of striking, player power, roll over agin Kerry cnuts
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Chris agus Snoop

I may be paranoid but Im picking up some subtle signals that Cork aren't that liked.

:'(

AZOffaly