Who would you LIKE to see win the All Ireland?

Started by TacadoirArdMhacha, July 31, 2010, 08:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

To update..

(1)Kildare (Dermot would like this)
(2) Cork (will make our 9 point defeat look better if they win the all Ireland)
(3) Down (for Ulster)
(4) Dublin (won it 22 times already)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Croí na hÉireann

Cork as have been telling anyone who'd listen since the start of the year that they'd win it, not a fan of the humble pie...

Failing that wouldn't have a problem with any of the other 3 winning it, it's been a good year for football (outside the Lake County)...

Quote from: gerrykeegan on July 31, 2010, 09:49:39 PM
Dublin

Living in the Capital, married to a Dub and my two boys are Dubs.

Jaysus Gerry, can u not invoke the parentage rule or something???  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

DoireGael

Down (Related to a few, Ulaidh Abu, Great brand of football, Great to watch, Excellent history in the game, 1994 V Derry at Celtic Park the greatest game ever played)
Kildare (Dermott, Geezer, Seems like pure blood and sweat has got them there, They have went a long time without one, respect to the guys in the hill given her 90!)
Cork (Up the rebels, memories of 1993, always sound, great Dual County)
Dublin (Widen the expansion of the games in the capitiol, stop all the D4 cricket/egg chaser chat for a while, show the success of the work been done on the ground)

Couldnt really begrudge any the chance to take it home, but hopefully Down take her.

Rossfan

Kildare ... 82 years is a long time , and of course the Earley factor.
Of the others Cork/Down/Dublin in that order.
It really is wide open now .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Armaghgeddon

Oldira

1/ Kildare......lot of friends from there.
2/ Dublin.......the genuine GAA men from Dublin are very sound
3/ Down.......someone has to be 3 rd choice
4/ Cork.........I pray the wont. 1000 Cork fans for a Q/F means they should NEVER be allowed win anything. Tight-fisted shower.

Hardy

Quote from: Oldira on August 06, 2010, 03:04:29 PM
1000 Cork fans for a Q/F means they should NEVER be allowed win anything. Tight-fisted shower.

I want to put in a word for the Cork fans. The fact that many of them left after the first match meant four of us were able to move from seats looking along the end line at the hill end of the Cusack to seats on the halfway line for the Meath-Kildare game.

fearglasmor

1. Dublin - I want to see the African-Irish take to Gaelic Football in a big way.
2. Kildare - Theyre a Leinster team with Dermot Earley
3. Down - They have a great history with Offaly from the 60's
4. Cork - Someone has to be last.

Applesisapples

Quote from: fearglasmor on August 06, 2010, 06:25:14 PM
1. Dublin - I want to see the African-Irish take to Gaelic Football in a big way.
2. Kildare - Theyre a Leinster team with Dermot Earley
3. Down - They have a great history with Offaly from the 60's
4. Cork - Someone has to be last.
I always like to see the Ulster teams win, but some of the crap fropm Down fans on this site is making it hard, so failing Down then Kildare for geezer and Aiden O'Rourke.