That Centra Advert

Started by highorlow, July 30, 2010, 10:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

Has anyone else noticed the Centra advert on TV where your man is fixing his tie in front of the mirror?

He is going to a Rugby Team reunion and then the advert finishes with Centra as proud sponsors of the GAA football championship!!
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

caughtredhanded

A tragic example of the times we live in, cheap rehashed ads. Remember the good old days when had Ivomec advertised in the Sunday Game break."Calves gettin' scour was mighty vexatious" ;D

The face

Quote from: highorlow on July 30, 2010, 10:36:05 PM
Has anyone else noticed the Centra advert on TV where your man is fixing his tie in front of the mirror?

He is going to a Rugby Team reunion and then the advert finishes with Centra as proud sponsors of the GAA football championship!!

I was in a Centra shop around June and they had a wallet size laminate with all the Hurling fixtures for the 2010 championship. Good idea only that they had "Monahan" playing in Ulster!!!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Centra were handing our Mayo GAA stickers for your car earlier in the year, was a while before I noticed it said hurling, then again Centra might have been on to something there.

Last year the Mayo Club Semi-Final had a photo of the feet of people playing soccer on the front of the Match Programmes.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

AZOffaly

Quote from: highorlow on July 30, 2010, 10:36:05 PM

I noticed that alright, the invite stuck in the mirror. I thought I was imagining it :D