The New Manager Thread

Started by The Konica, July 22, 2010, 03:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddypastit

Quote from: Rossfan on July 22, 2010, 04:32:34 PM
We'll hardly be looking for one for a while yet  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What's the odds Fergie will be the only 2010 Connacht manager still managing the same County in 2011?

Kevin Walsh has already publicly committed to Sligo for 2011
come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word

The Konica

Quote from: put-it-up on July 22, 2010, 06:08:39 PM
Anyone know if Pillar is rated? In fairnress he has plenty of Leinster honours to his name but will that cut it at Ulster. If Pete is genuinely interested i reckon he is our man.

Think he had a very good club record too, so he'd be good.
Possibly even more up to date than Pete.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

demusicman

What odds Micko managing Cavan?
I hear he has been approached.

Farrandeelin

Who to manage Mayo? To be honest, I don't know. It's a poisoned chalice and anyone who goes for it will need to boost confidence levels of players and fans alike. If Peter Forde does well with Castlebar Mitchels, Horan does well with Ballintubber and possibly Noel Connelly (rumoured he doesn't want the job)  I'd be happy with that trio as a management team.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 22, 2010, 09:25:10 PM
Who to manage Mayo? To be honest, I don't know. It's a poisoned chalice and anyone who goes for it will need to boost confidence levels of players and fans alike. If Peter Forde does well with Castlebar Mitchels, Horan does well with Ballintubber and possibly Noel Connelly (rumoured he doesn't want the job)  I'd be happy with that trio as a management team.

Hope not, the Castlebar region is starved of success, if these lads do a good job I hope that stay with the clubs.

ballinaman

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 22, 2010, 09:31:12 PM

Hope not, the Castlebar region is starved of success, if these lads do a good job I hope that stay with the clubs.
Ah sure ye can wait a bit longer....for the good of the county like ;) :D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ballinaman on July 22, 2010, 11:47:35 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 22, 2010, 09:31:12 PM

Ah sure ye can wait a bit longer....for the good of the county like ;) :D

Fck the county every man for himself on a sinking ship.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: mjg on July 22, 2010, 05:42:02 PM
If theres any justice mchale will get the mayo job ;D
Why?
What have we done now to deserve that? ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Zapatista

Quote from: Lar Naparka on July 23, 2010, 08:45:30 AM
Why?

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2010/0723/mchale_mayo.html

Liam McHale will not be putting his name forward as the next manager of the Mayo senior footballers after committing himself to another year as a selector with Clare

mjg

:'(
Quote from: Zapatista on July 23, 2010, 09:03:22 AM
Quote from: Lar Naparka on July 23, 2010, 08:45:30 AM
Why?

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2010/0723/mchale_mayo.html

Liam McHale will not be putting his name forward as the next manager of the Mayo senior footballers after committing himself to another year as a selector with Clare
:'( :'( :'( :'(

The Konica

Will Monaghan looking be looking for a new Manager now?

The Konica

McGuiness has the Donegal job ...

So the latest ...
Banty to Laois?

comethekingdom

Quote from: The Konica on July 27, 2010, 05:54:40 PM
McGuiness has the Donegal job ...

So the latest ...
Banty to Laois?

Heard that one myself today!! :o

The Konica

Cavan - Outgoing: Tommy Carr - Incoming: Undecided - Favourite: Terry Hyland - Others: Pete McGrath - Non Runners: Donal Keoghan - Surprise Outsider : Seamus McEnaney

Fermanagh - Outgoing: Malachy O'Rourke - Incoming: Undecided - Favourite: Adrren Chapman - Others:  Sean Maguire, Aidan O'Rourke - Non Runners: Peter McGinnity

Laois - Outgoing: Sean Dempsey - Incoming:  Undecided - Favourite: None - Others:  Mick O'Dwyer, Seamus McEnaney - Non Runners: Dara O'Se

Wicklow - Outgoing: Mick O'Dwyer - Incoming:  Undecided - Favourite: No one - Others:

Donegal - Outgoing: John Joe Doherty - IncomingJim McGuinness

Westmeath - Outgoing: Pat Flanagan - Incoming:  Undecided - Favourite: Dessie Dolan - Others:

Derry - Outgoing: Damien Cassidy  - Incoming:  Undecided - Favourite: John Brennan - Others: Henry Downey, John McCloskey, Damien Barton, Tony Scullion

Monaghan - Outgoing: Seamus McEnaney - Incoming:  Seamus McEnaney ?? - Favourite: - Undecided Others: Paul Grimley, Sean McCague, Declan Loughman

Mayo - Outgoing: John O'Mahony - Incoming: Undecided - Favourite: Non one! - Others: John Maughan, Tony Duffy