The Lar and Hardy Thread

Started by ONeill, July 22, 2010, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

After the amicable and inspirational debate involving Lar Naparka and Hardy, are there any topics you'd like to see them hammer it out over 2 days. First come, first served basis after a one-man adjudication of its relevance. Topic nominations welcome. After 24 hrs I'll lock the thread. It'll give L&H time to deliberate over the chosen topic.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

1. Puke football. Was Pat right?

Nally Stand

3. The moon landing... conspiracy??
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

ONeill

Were Meath heavy-handed in 1996?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: ONeill on July 22, 2010, 12:40:17 AM
Were Meath heavy-handed in 1996?

I think this one could test how far the diplomatic relations will extend.....
Hasta la victoria siempre

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Are Mayo and Meath forever bonded by history, be it the blood links of the Land Commission or the blood spilt of the Battle of Croke Park?

Zapatista

The reestablishment of Meath as a Province and it's role as the seat of power in todays Ireland.

rrhf

Are Meath worthy of being inferred as the least sporting GAA county in Ireland or are they a victim of a smear campaign on their cup successes between 1996 and 2010.   

Dinny Breen

If Mayo had won the 1996 All-Ireland, would the footballing landscape of Ireland have change and would have the evolution of Ulster football been alerted as many paleontologists link this evolution directly to the Boylithic era?
#newbridgeornowhere

Shamrock Shore

What game was played with yon large round ball before 2002?

ONeill

Paul Galvin: Misunderstood or Son of Satan?

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Zapatista on July 22, 2010, 08:06:50 AM
The reestablishment of Meath as a Province and it's role as the seat of power in todays Ireland.

The reestablishment of Meath as a Province and Puppet Kingdom of Connacht and it's role as the seat of power with the Kings of Connacht once again rightly ruling in todays Ireland.

(The good old days when Connacht owned Meath, conqured Leinster and Munster and forced Ulster into paying hommage and accepting the Primacy of Connacht and our Kings as the true Rulers of Ireland. An Ireland Ruled by the rightful masters of Ireland the fair and great people of Connacht is a sure improvement on Dail Eireann or Stormant).

Estimator

Are Dogs really Mans best friend?
Ulster League Champions 2009