Started by All of a Sludden, July 18, 2010, 06:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 24, 2010, 05:54:51 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 24, 2010, 05:47:51 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 24, 2010, 05:45:45 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 24, 2010, 05:43:30 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on July 24, 2010, 05:40:04 PM
Dublin are so much physically stronger than Louth its unreal.

Exactly. We should have been too, but I can't figure out why that wasn't evident in our game.

oh Meath should have hockeyed them! Sure they were not afraid of a poor louth team that's why they did not offer a replay!
Replay? Where did that stupid idea come from?

Did you not hear? Most of the country (including the Leinster Council) and even some Meath people wanted it (a replay). But the Meath Players voted against it! ;D

As I said  where did that stupid idea come from?

ross4life

What's the reason for 40,000 plus crowd at today's game i thought the Dubs always got full houses at this stage in the Championship?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Maguire01

Quote from: ross4life on July 24, 2010, 06:54:22 PM
What's the reason for 40,000 plus crowd at today's game i thought the Dubs always got full houses at this stage in the Championship?
And the other three teams had decent support.

gerry

pat reckons head quarters should dig deep and give louth a few euro for a holiday
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

fitzroyalty

Quote from: hardstation on July 24, 2010, 09:25:22 PM
Delighted Dublin stuffed them. That'll fairly sicken the scum who attacked the ref. Brilliant stuff.
You are a puke.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: hardstation on July 24, 2010, 09:25:22 PM
Delighted Dublin stuffed them. That'll fairly sicken the scum who attacked the ref. Brilliant stuff.

Have to say its not your style HS. Your a funny f**k but your hatred/obsession of Louth is out of character.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Canalman

Well done today to the lads.

Have to say that the more I see of Fitzpatrick the more I like him. A true gent imo.

Absolutely great way for us to win today............... with the whole country still belittling the team. Personally am glad to see 15/20 lads in sky blue jerseys battling like demons like the old days and I honestly think (I have been wrong in the past) that if the Dubs click that they will beat one of the "big 3/4"

Would be nice to draw Roscommon in the 1/4s.......................... given the stinkers of draws we have got the last two years in the 1/4s.

Am waiting on the usual village idiots to post that "the draw is fixed" etc etc if in fact we do get them.

Honestly think though it will be Tyrone.

Rossfan

Quote from: Canalman on July 24, 2010, 10:14:55 PM
Would be nice to draw Roscommon in the 1/4s

Why ?  ::)
Do ye like us lads that much?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Canalman

Quote from: Rossfan on July 24, 2010, 10:16:58 PM
Quote from: Canalman on July 24, 2010, 10:14:55 PM
Would be nice to draw Roscommon in the 1/4s

Why ?  ::)
Do ye like us lads that much?

Mate is fom there.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Quote from: Hardy on July 24, 2010, 06:36:43 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 24, 2010, 05:54:51 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 24, 2010, 05:47:51 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 24, 2010, 05:45:45 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 24, 2010, 05:43:30 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on July 24, 2010, 05:40:04 PM
Dublin are so much physically stronger than Louth its unreal.

Exactly. We should have been too, but I can't figure out why that wasn't evident in our game.

oh Meath should have hockeyed them! Sure they were not afraid of a poor louth team that's why they did not offer a replay!
Replay? Where did that stupid idea come from?

Did you not hear? Most of the country (including the Leinster Council) and even some Meath people wanted it (a replay). But the Meath Players voted against it! ;D

As I said  where did that stupid idea come from?

As I said, Did you not hear? Most of the country (including the Leinster Council) and even some Meath people wanted it (a replay). But the Meath Players voted against it! ;D

Cowardly, ye missed your chance to set the record straight and clear your tarnished title.

Hound

Felt sorry for Louth, just couldnt get going at all.

Decent performance by the Dubs. Couldn't believe we dominated midfield early on. I would never have predicted that. Forwards were mediocre, but had enough ball to ensure we got the necessary scores nonetheless. Still think O'Gara is very limited. Blessed with his first goal, but finished his second nicely in fairness.

Would obviously prefer to avoid Kerry and Tyrone next round!

Berlin

Seldom you'l come across a man with the character of Peter Fitzpatrick This man came out of nowhere on the national scene. He has my complete and utmost respect, a pure gent of a man with more business to take care of. Class act.l

dublinese

glad we can put that one to bed. very much a potential banana skin had the louth players turned up for the first half.

agree with the sentiments about the louth manager. absolute gent

paddypastit

Ross4life - recession?.  There were only 26,000 in Croke Pk last week and only 22k the week before
come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word