Started by DennistheMenace, July 15, 2010, 06:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Ha - Brilliant.

"Who do you base your style on?"
- Nobody.

Donnellys Hollow

"the handicap was me because I need about three stone in hand"  :D
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

boojangles

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on July 25, 2010, 07:46:56 PM
Great work Hardy.

Those stats don't surprise me given the intricacies of the track. I've actually ridden there once and it really is a horrible track to ride and there's always plenty of hard luck stories. You can get wiped out on that turn at the bottom of the dip. I shudder to think how the flat lads manage it on inexperienced 2yos. I reckon half of them need a change of breeches after the maidens!

It's the last place I'd run a promising young horse. For all that people talk about DK's great record at Ballybrit I doubt he's ever ran one of his better juveniles there when he can run them in maidens half a mile down the road at the fairest flat track in the world.

I presume thats the Curragh your on about DH and not a track half a mile from Ballybrit?? Ya had me puzzled there for a minute.
Great work alright Hardy. It might be best to stick to a system like that because backing blind or on form would lead to the poorhouse.

Donnellys Hollow

Yep. DK's yard is a stone's throw from the track.

I think he actually objected to some aspect of the proposed redevelopment a few years back. Something to do with the sale of the Standhouse to the Aga Khan or something?

GAA_Punter

RealSpiritof98

Fancy Northern Rock in the next, just a fancy

RealSpiritof98

After all the talk about Dermot Weld, Force of habit takes it.

Donnellys Hollow

First of many for the Master of Rosewell no doubt.

I don't like them easyfix hurdles at all. I've no figures on it but I'd be fairly confident they claim more casualties than the conventional hurdles. Some amount of fallers in that race.

Hardy

Glad to see him win that one since I'll be laying his favourites. So if he's gonna have winners (and he is) let it be his non-favs.

Donnellys Hollow

There's one down Hardy.

Hardy

I missed O'Grady's fav in the first. 2 out of 2 for my selected trainers. Early days.

Hardy

I don't think I'll risk 6 points on Mullins's fav here, though. Lay for half a point, maybe.

Hardy

Should have had the cojones to go the whole hog.

RealSpiritof98

you should have taken your own advice :-X

Catch the high ball

20p Lucky 15 today,

One Cool Tornado 12/1
Ninety Two Team 6/1
Ephorus 18/1 NAP
Maundy Money 10/1
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010