The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on June 19, 2014, 08:27:58 PM
Agreed Welbeck is shite
I said same after Italy game,I think he's dung.
No England player doing great tonight though. Is Henderson playing? I don't think I've heard his name mentioned once.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

rossiewanderer

All of a Sludden

Who else but Suarez!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he scores a hat-trick and then bites Stevie Me.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Milltown Row2

Think England will get back into the game but the South Americans seem to have the edge
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Captain Obvious

The two Everton defenders all at sea for the goal, the Liverpool midfield well beaten. Rooney the only England player that played well in that first half.

seafoid

If Rooney doesn't score this evening he may never score in the World Cup. What a record he has at this tournament.

Milltown Row2

Seems to have shrugged off that poor end of season form to net against Liverpool England
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rossiewanderer

Gerard is lost in his role.Barkley will come on,and maybe Lambert,Sterling and the slightly worse version of Shane Long Welbeck to be hooked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rossiewanderer on June 19, 2014, 08:58:40 PM
Gerard is lost in his role.Barkley will come on,and maybe Lambert,Sterling and the slightly worse version of Shane Long Welbeck to be hooked.

Didn't even realise Gerard was playing!!

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteWhen asked whether Suarez belonged in the same "world-class" bracket as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, the England manager said: "I think he will only be at that level when he shows it on this particular stage.

"He has got the potential. He is a wonderful footballer. But if you are really going to put him up there with (Diego) Maradona, Pele, (Franz) Beckenbauer and (Johan) Cruyff, and (Andrea) Pirlo, this is the stage you have got to do it on really.

"You can be a great player in your league but for the world to recognise you are one of the all-time greats you have got to do it at the World Cup."

EC Unique

England really on the ropes here. How are they only one down?

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: EC Unique on June 19, 2014, 09:08:36 PM
England really on the ropes here. How are they only one down?
That's all we need. With your tendency to constantly put your foot in your mouth they'll most likely now win by about 3