What should be done about the Leinster Final Fiasco?

Started by muppet, July 11, 2010, 06:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be done?

Award Louth the title and Meath enter qualifiers
39 (22.8%)
Order a replay
69 (40.4%)
Meath are champions and Louth enter qualifiers
63 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 170

AZOffaly

Quote from: kerrylions on July 12, 2010, 09:48:11 PM
any construction jobs over there pkerin

Jaysus. You can't construct a sentence, never mind a building :D

kerrylions

pkerin

I have no idea, I work in advertising. Can you post picts on this site. I made an image of the goal mouth from yesterday and popped in Thierry Henry surrounded by Meath players. Its pretty funny

Orior

Just watched the video of the aftermatch shenanaghans again.

I feel sorry for Martin Sludden. Has anyone on this board ever been lynched? Can you imagine the fear of being surrounded by vicious thugs wanting to thrash you.

The job of a referee is not easy. He did the right thing though, by consulting his umpires.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

AZOffaly

If you upload to photobucket or somewhere, and then use the 1st icon on the second row when you are posting a new message (just above the smilies).

You'll get an empty tag like [img][\img] and you can post your url from photobucket in between the ][ i.e. [img] Something here [slash img] (I wrote slash rather than the \ so you could read it).

Hardy

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 12, 2010, 09:49:43 PM
Quote from: kerrylions on July 12, 2010, 09:48:11 PM
any construction jobs over there pkerin

Jaysus. You can't construct a sentence, never mind a building :D
:D

Quote from: pkerin on July 12, 2010, 09:53:08 PM
I have no idea, I work in advertising. Can you post picts on this site. I made an image of the goal mouth from yesterday and popped in Thierry Henry surrounded by Meath players. Its pretty funny

Ah - that will explain the originality and wit of your little creation.

bennydorano

Any wrecking about Drogheda last night?  Bettystown burnt to the ground?

ONeill

Sludden, although being a badd'un normally, made that call in good faith. He had no agenda. It has happened zillions of times in countless sports. However, you don't have half a dozen supporters manhandling the officials afterwards and a steward stretched out. Take your soup. We moaned and still do about Paddy Russell. Louth fans, or a minority, behaved despicably during the game with the booing of Meath free-kicks - much worse than any other county supports I've ever heard.

I repeat - Louth need to be punished over this. Even merge them with Armagh or something.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Kerry Mike

Quotego back to the bog of allen biffo

Easy there kerrylions you may just be standing next to this biffo at the next club game you go to in Kerry  ;)
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

kerrylions

christ azoffaly if mr wobbles has seeing what youve just wrote his poor litttle brain will go into meltdown

Louth Exile

21:52
It looks like there is going to be no decision tonight, the wisdom of the Meath county board was not to get a copy of the ref's report.

So unless they get a copy in the next hour there will be no more discussion on the matter tonight.

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/07/12/decision-on-meath-v-louth-replay-live-updates/

Well thats that then.....................
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

pkerin

Sorry you will have to wait for Thierry Henry scores for Meath. My companies firewall has me locked out of photo sites. I'll try when I get home. By then you will be all getting your beauty sleep. Well at least all the Meath folk.

BennyHarp

Quote from: kerrylions on July 12, 2010, 10:01:41 PM
christ azoffaly if mr wobbles has seeing what youve just wrote his poor litttle brain will go into meltdown

Is this post for real? Somebody must be taking the p*ss here.  :D
That was never a square ball!!