Battle of the Boyne - Meath Vs Louth - Leinster Final 11/7/2010

Started by thejuice, June 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ball Hopper

What the Meath players and County Board SHOULD have done is issue a statement along the following lines:

"The Meath County Board, after consultation with the team, have no comment on the Leinster Football Final.  As always, we will abide by any instructions given to us from the Leinster Council, who remain the sole decision-makers regarding games under their jurisdiction".

That would be a nice hand-pass back to the relevant authority.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Ball Hopper on July 21, 2010, 10:03:49 AM
What the Meath players and County Board SHOULD have done is issue a statement along the following lines:

"The Meath County Board, after consultation with the team, have no comment on the Leinster Football Final.  As always, we will abide by any instructions given to us from the Leinster Council, who remain the sole decision-makers regarding games under their jurisdiction".

That would be a nice hand-pass back to the relevant authority.

Never thought we'd see the day that Meath would hide behind the rule book. They knew that the GAA hands were tied on this one.

Cde

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Hardy on July 21, 2010, 09:03:21 AM
Seán is 66. He was married in 1990 at the age of 46. His youngest kids are quite young.

If you see him will you get a few of those herbs of him for me and I will collect them off you in Iona House pub before the Louth/Kildare AIF?
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Dinny Breen

QuoteIf you see him will you get a few of those herbs of him for me and I will collect them off you in Iona House pub before the Louth/Kildare AIF?

I think you're already on the herbs!!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

Hardy

Quote from: Bud Wiser on July 21, 2010, 10:16:28 AM
Quote from: Hardy on July 21, 2010, 09:03:21 AM
Seán is 66. He was married in 1990 at the age of 46. His youngest kids are quite young.

If you see him will you get a few of those herbs of him for me and I will collect them off you in Iona House pub before the Louth/Kildare AIF?

It's a deal, but can it be the Brian Boru?

And Kildare in the AIF?  :D :D :D

Cde

if its a louth/kildare final it wont be Iona House you will be meeeting him, it will be Lourdes

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Konica

Ball Hopper

Quote from: ONeill on July 21, 2010, 10:37:07 AM
You hoors are determined to make 100 pages.

Not a chance...you'd need posts that add nothing, give no opinion, and generally just take up space.

stephenite

Quote from: Ball Hopper on July 21, 2010, 11:40:25 AM
Quote from: ONeill on July 21, 2010, 10:37:07 AM
You hoors are determined to make 100 pages.

Not a chance...you'd need posts that add nothing, give no opinion, and generally just take up space.

Yeah

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere