Interested in joining a GAA Club in Dublin?

Started by Porterbelly, February 14, 2007, 02:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam

My ideas are based on what Raymie told me, a fairly sound basis.
But as you say i am what i am
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

cavan4ever

Can use guys agree to disagree cos neither of use are gonna give in!!

Romeo

Jaysus, Portobello will be strong when they get all these Inter-county imports in................ ::) ::) ::)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on March 07, 2007, 04:02:13 PM

thats right
St. Brigids own a bank and can give people jobs just like that, even though they might have no qualifications etc.
Thats why the club were in a bit of trouble finding funds to pay for the new all weather pitch last year.

I'm off down the club tonight to get an interest free loan for a gaff in Monte carlo
::)

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 07, 2007, 04:50:08 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on March 07, 2007, 04:02:13 PM

thats right
St. Brigids own a bank and can give people jobs just like that, even though they might have no qualifications etc.
Thats why the club were in a bit of trouble finding funds to pay for the new all weather pitch last year.

I'm off down the club tonight to get an interest free loan for a gaff in Monte carlo
::)

Here Lynchbhoy any chance of a 40K a year job in AIB, an apartment overlooking the quays in the ICFS and a company car if i ply my trade with Brigids next year?  :D

INDIANA

for all our armagh fans- strong rumours that paddy mc keever could be  joining a top dublin club soon (northside) - see what i mean!!!!

Davitt Man

Lads

Does anyone have any information about the Castleknock GAA 7 a side bltiz that is taking place this week in islandbridge?

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 06, 2007, 02:17:19 PM
GAA clubs touting for other clubs members doesn't sit well with me for some reason.

Thats how new clubs in Dublin get players, I really think its great to see the GAA colonise the Rugby & Soccer areas. I am a member of one such club in Dublin.