Get ready to wave them flegs - Lily Windsor's coming

Started by Fiodoir Ard Mhacha, June 23, 2010, 06:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Nally Stand

So Mayo, Francis Hughes was a young lad trying to live a normal life. When going to dances, he was regularly stopped and beaten by the "police". He decided to fight back in the belief that nobody should have to live in fear from the state they live in. Who do you believe he should have turned to after regularly being assaulted by the RUC as a young lad? The RUC? The Irish Army? Who?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Hardy

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 22, 2011, 10:35:11 PM
So Mayo, Francis Hughes was a young lad trying to live a normal life. When going to dances, he was regularly stopped and beaten by the "police". He decided to fight back in the belief that nobody should have to live in fear from the state they live in. Who do you believe he should have turned to after regularly being assaulted by the RUC as a young lad? The RUC? The Irish Army? Who?

Why do you feel the need to seek enlightenment from someone you regard as a "free state hypocrite", "thick", a "self-righteous hypocrite" and "an asshole of the very highest order"?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 21, 2011, 08:55:58 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 21, 2011, 08:46:12 PM
Pretty weak MGHU. Pretty weak.

Oh, and Nally Stand, what's this 'Free State Hypocrite' malarky? Are everyone south of Drogheda free state hypocrites? Why the need for the 'Free State' bit?
Apologies but I direct it only towards the mayogodhelpus/mike sheeys of the world who are the epitomy of free stateism.

Did you just insult me ?

Nally Stand

Quote from: Hardy on May 23, 2011, 12:16:10 AM

Why do you feel the need to seek enlightenment from someone you regard as a "free state hypocrite", "thick", a "self-righteous hypocrite" and "an asshole of the very highest order"?

I am asking him a question. This is a discussion forum. Hope that's ok with you?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Eamonnca1

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 22, 2011, 04:11:50 PM
Why are people from the 6 counties allowed to give their opinion no matter how unpalatable it may be on what happens in the Republic, its history and its governance. Yet views from the 26 counties are only acceptable if they rubberstamp an SF agenda, otherwise its the old "you weren't there" or "you wouldn't understand" line, and we must accept that as fact.

Spot on. I also find it interesting that in the last week the opinions of "nordies" have suddenly become so important and worth listening to. And any "nordies" who don't sound like a resurrected T-Rex are labelled as grovelling bootlickers.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 23, 2011, 12:47:30 AM

I am asking him a question. This is a discussion forum. Hope that's ok with you?

Francis Hughes did not report his attackers to the police, instead he went straight to the Official IRA. He was not happy with there ceasefire and joined the Provisional IRA. He was not involved in defending Catholic, Nationalist, Republican, Irish or any other neighbourhoods, areas or people, he was involved in bombings and open offensive attacks.

Before anyone starts trying to talk about unrelated events (because thats what you do), I can post pictures of bombed out pubs in England, shot up Gardaí cars, diggers in Louth, newspaper articles of families in greif.

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from:   on May 23, 2011, 03:37:27 AM
Why are people from the 6 counties allowed to give their opinion no matter how unpalatable it may be on what happens in the Republic, its history and its governance. Yet views from the 26 counties are only acceptable if they rubberstamp an SF agenda, otherwise its the old "you weren't there" or "you wouldn't understand" line, and we must accept that as fact.

Spot on. I also find it interesting that in the last week the opinions of "nordies" have suddenly become so important and worth listening to. And any "nordies" who don't sound like a resurrected T-Rex are labelled as grovelling bootlickers.

Well I would just like to distance myself from the "N" word, we all know how much it can offend.

But as being from that clan yourself Eamonnca1, I'm sure its your choice to use it or not.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I am asking him a question demanded my answer. This is a discussion forum shouting match. Hope that's That better be ok with you?

Fixed that for you Nally Stand.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 23, 2011, 08:00:47 AM

Francis Hughes did not report his attackers to the police, instead he went straight to the Official IRA. He was not happy with there ceasefire and joined the Provisional IRA. He was not involved in defending Catholic, Nationalist, Republican, Irish or any other neighbourhoods, areas or people, he was involved in bombings and open offensive attacks.

Before anyone starts trying to talk about unrelated events (because thats what you do), I can post pictures of bombed out pubs in England, shot up Gardaí cars, diggers in Louth, newspaper articles of families in greif.
Francis Hughes should have reported the police/army beating him up to the police?
My God why didn't we think of that!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 23, 2011, 03:37:27 AM

and as I said to you in another thread (and didn't answer) any who aren't grovelling bootlickers are resurrected T-Rex...
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 23, 2011, 08:00:47 AM

Francis Hughes did not report his attackers to the police
:D :D :D :D

Did I not mention the fact that his regular attackers WERE the police?! FFS sake maybe he could have saved the bother of even going to the barracks and reported it to the officers who had just finished assaulting him! You're a GENIUS Mayo! Why didn't the wider nationalist/republican community think of that (because as we all know, the RUC were completely trustworthy and only had a few "bad apples" isn't that right?)  ::)

EDIT: Rosemary Nelson received death threats from the RUC, Mayo. She did report them to the RUC. And to various Human Rights Organisations. And to the a US Congressional Committee. We'll hear more about that in the news today though won't we.

Rossfan

If this had exploded on a bus full of Irish people ...... it would certainly have shown that English Queen where to get off.

"A Longford man resident appeared in court in connection with the viable device found on a bus from Longford to Dublin on the night before the Queen's visit to Ireland.

60 year old Donal Billings of St Bridget's Court, Drumlish in Co Longford was arrested at the Battery Road yesterday.

He was charged with the unlawful possession of an improvised explosive device at Longford railway station car park on the 16 May.

Gardai in Longford received a call alerting them to the bomb on board the bus as it made its way to Dublin.

It was stopped in Maynooth just after 9 o clock, where army bomb disposal experts made it safe.

At a special sitting of the Special Criminal Court in Dublin last night, Dectvie Inspector Pat Finlay gave evidence that when charged, Mr Billings replied ''Ní hea''.

He was remanded in custody until Thursday when an application for bail is expected to be heard"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

snoopdog

Quote from: Rossfan on May 23, 2011, 09:55:54 AM
If this had exploded on a bus full of Irish people ...... it would certainly have shown that English Queen where to get off.

"A Longford man resident appeared in court in connection with the viable device found on a bus from Longford to Dublin on the night before the Queen's visit to Ireland.

60 year old Donal Billings of St Bridget's Court, Drumlish in Co Longford was arrested at the Battery Road yesterday.

He was charged with the unlawful possession of an improvised explosive device at Longford railway station car park on the 16 May.

Gardai in Longford received a call alerting them to the bomb on board the bus as it made its way to Dublin.

It was stopped in Maynooth just after 9 o clock, where army bomb disposal experts made it safe.

At a special sitting of the Special Criminal Court in Dublin last night, Dectvie Inspector Pat Finlay gave evidence that when charged, Mr Billings replied ''Ní hea''.

He was remanded in custody until Thursday when an application for bail is expected to be heard"

hopefully this clown will spend the rest of his days in a cell. These idiots have no place in our society. These are the same crooks that threw a bomb in to the santander bank in Derry on saturday.
No regard for life, but some idiots still support them.
A united ireland will not come about through violence. And if there was a vote on it in the morning the vast majority would vote against it. It would not suit the vast majority of people who care more about having a roof over their heads and affording to educate and feed their children to enter a bankrupt country.
Thats just a fact.