Come Dine With Me: Footballers Special

Started by Tony Baloney, June 10, 2010, 09:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Starting now on channel 4 featuring Razor Ruddock, C(h)arlton Palmer, John Fashanu and Frank Worthington.

Catch the high ball

That show sickens my hole no matter who is on it. Carlton Palmer made a right bellend out of himself in those Paddy Power ads.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

tyroneboi

One of the best shows on TV.

Ruddock has put on some beef, even when he was playing he was a fair size!

The Real Laoislad

They should have put Gary Mabbutt on with Fashanu
You'll Never Walk Alone.

paco

Quote from: Catch the high ball on June 10, 2010, 09:12:09 PM
That show sickens my hole no matter who is on it. Carlton Palmer made a right bellend out of himself in those Paddy Power ads.

I thought they were brilliant! "Isn't this nice, just you and Carlton Palmer in the bath." :D

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 10, 2010, 09:06:49 PM
Starting now on channel 4 featuring Razor Ruddock, C(h)arlton Palmer, John Fashanu and Frank Worthington.

I found it entertaining enough.

I liked Palmer's story about deciding when he had played his last game.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Fashanu is a bloody idiot. That black country squire talk of his is hard to listen to. Some difference in the lifestyles of generations of footballers. Worthington is living in a terrace house and I saw a bit of the wags on last night and Stephen Irelands kitchen is bigger than that terraced house.

The Real Laoislad

Worthingtons wifes father Noel Dwyer played for Ireland
You'll Never Walk Alone.

5 Sams

Good show...Razor would be some crack on the lash :o

I met Frank in the Dominican Republic a few years ago....great fella...told me loads of yarns about him and Best on the rip....scare the life out of ye!!  Then he tried to chat up mo Bhean Cheile....while his own was sitting listening to him...
The Aristocrat Years