BIG BROTHER 11

Started by tyrone girl, June 09, 2010, 03:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Soo whos gonna be watching? Everyone gives out about it but most still watch it.
Cant wait to see all the freaks tonight.

ziggysego

Series One was BRILLIANT!! The wrong guy won it.

Crap ever since.
Testing Accessibility

eggy bread

Jez I was wondering there, thought you were bit young to be on here if your Big Brother just turned 11!

Rois

Sounds very random that there are about 80 of them up for it and they will only find out tonight, something like that?

And then at the end they are going to have a finale few weeks.

Ah I may as well watch it.  Going to be stuck in a hotel room for next six weeks so it'll pass the time in the evenings (yes I know the world cup is on).

nrico2006

End up watching it every year and it turns out to be good viewing.  Seen most years except 2003 and 2008.  Some serious talent in it through the years, just look at this weeks Nuts and Zoo for the Top 50.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

eggy bread

Ah come on you they could air brush any plane Jane to look that good!  ::)

take_yer_points

Quote from: Rois on June 09, 2010, 03:47:40 PM
Sounds very random that there are about 80 of them up for it and they will only find out tonight, something like that?

And then at the end they are going to have a finale few weeks.

Ah I may as well watch it.  Going to be stuck in a hotel room for next six weeks so it'll pass the time in the evenings (yes I know the world cup is on).

I heard the same about the 80 or so people. There's some fella from Lurgan among them apparantly - can't for the life of me remember his name though

Rois

Just go onto www.digitalspy.co.uk and look up their reality tv section and it tells you all about them.

Seems to be a few Irish people in the mix.

paco

Couldn't watch it, would just end up frustrated and turning the TV off over some of the useless c***ts on the show who are going to make a pile of money off it.

Nally Stand

Better day today. Rain's held off well. Fcuk but yesterday was miserable.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Tony Baloney

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 09, 2010, 03:59:51 PM
End up watching it every year and it turns out to be good viewing.  Seen most years except 2003 and 2008.  Some serious talent in it through the years, just look at this weeks Nuts and Zoo for the Top 50.
Get a life.

JimStynes

Fella Mattew Toman from Lurgan is in the last 80

The Worker

Charlie stubbs made the last 80 also

Milltown Row2

ex army guy in, legs blown off in Belfast!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea