BIG BROTHER 11

Started by tyrone girl, June 09, 2010, 03:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I dont like this ben boy already.  He's a c**k.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Milltown Row2

would love some WUM to get in, like a comedian who keeps a persona the whole time
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

pintsofguinness

dont like this one either - rachel

paco

Wouldn't it be great if someone went in and saved up and hid all the beer/wine they get every week, then when they're up for nomination, drank it all in one night and completely wreck the place.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 09, 2010, 09:29:53 PM
would love some WUM to get in, like a comedian who keeps a persona the whole time
I'd put pints in.

pintsofguinness

dont like this one either - nathan - he's wearing three quarter length trousers ffs

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 09, 2010, 09:36:25 PM
dont like this one either - nathan - he's wearing three quarter length trousers ffs
I'm not watching it but I know I don't like him (or anyone who wears 3/4 length trousers). Trousers or shorts please. Nothing in between.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 09, 2010, 09:39:50 PM
I'm not watching it but I know I don't like him (or anyone who wears 3/4 length trousers). Trousers or shorts please. Nothing in between.
They're like those skinny jeans rolled up to below his knee.  I dont think I need to say more!

pintsofguinness

jeeze, now we've someone called Dave. who looks like a woman and he's dressed as a monk.

Oh he loves Jesus and he's some sort of minister.. 

pintsofguinness

and he's in bare feet.

what's he laughing at? 

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 09, 2010, 09:42:36 PM
They're like those skinny jeans rolled up to below his knee.  I dont think I need to say more!
Sound worse than imagined. Will have to record this shite on +1 and then fast forward through it to check out the skirt and then not watch another episode of it. It's an annual tradition.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 09, 2010, 09:46:51 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 09, 2010, 09:42:36 PM
Sound worse than imagined. Will have to record this shite on +1 and then fast forward through it to check out the skirt and then not watch another episode of it. It's an annual tradition.
not worth your while - there's better down in the local tesco, in their pyjamas

The Real Laoislad

WTF ???
What's wrong with 3/4 lengths?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 09, 2010, 09:55:34 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 09, 2010, 09:43:34 PM
jeeze, now we've someone called Dave. who looks like a woman and he's dressed as a monk.

Oh he loves Jesus and he's some sort of minister..

WTF ???
What's wrong with 3/4 lengths?
Nothing, if you're a woman.

paco

Shabby is a girl, holy f**k. What a specimen.