Israel Attack Humanitarian Ship, 10 men killed

Started by give her dixie, May 31, 2010, 03:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggy bread

A complete ballbag, "I'm not taking anyone's side", what a p***k.

pintsofguinness

get that f**king p***k off it, George is he? no, here's george now
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Declan

magpie seanie

Are there any other protests planned?

Not surprised but deeply saddened by these actions. I'm afraid it's time this rogue state was taken in hand. Of course that won't happen. It will be hilarious watching Martin and our other impotent politicians wringing their hands and crying about this. Hypocrites all.

Square Ball

just been watching the pictures fro the Turkish reporter on the ship, absolute disgrace what they have done. I have  heard condemnation from some countries, has the US said anything yet?

giveherdixie, did you receive a reply from you letter to Nick Clegg?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

I love people who ring up a radio station and start their comments with "I don't follow the Israel palestine debate that closely but..." and then proceed to talk shite.

bingobus

Shocking stuff, Isreal obviously see themelves as untouchable and have no respect for human life of any nation.

I'd be surprised if nothing more is done but a public dressing down by all the major nations and a "pull the horns in till this blows over" dressing down behind closed doors.

Has the world ever been in such a high level since the end of WWII, the whole middle east is like a powder keg with ongoing conflict in Iraq and Afganiskan, Korea's could kick off at any stage it seems if one wrong move made by either side, africa seems to as far from been a develop continent as ever. Worrying times.

pintsofguinness

Did yous hear that, someone text in Israel are the lords people and the lord will return to Israel?
Someone else texted well done to Israel. Who are these wankers.

Zapatista

We need to take to the streets. If we believe what we are saying about our politicians and that they will do nothing then we must take action ourselves and force their hands.

Protest the Israeli Murders! Demos Today!

The Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign has called a protest for this evening at 6pm, assembling at the Spire on O'Connell Street, Dublin 1 which will then march to the Israeli Embassy in Ballsbridge. Speakers at the event will be Aengus O Snodaigh TD and Chris Andrews TD, both of whom were refused access to the flotilla by the Cypriot authorities after coming under severe pressure from Israel. The IPSC is calling on people in Ireland to show their outrage at this murderous attack against unarmed solidarity activists by coming out on the streets today.

http://www.ipsc.ie/

theskull1

Not 10 minutes later and we're onto the light hearted section on talk back

Its just sound bites to media heads.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: theskull1 on May 31, 2010, 12:41:34 PM
Not 10 minutes later and we're onto the light hearted section on talk back

Its just sound bites to media heads.

Wendy Austin has destroyed Talkback.
Tbc....

barelegs

You don't send Commando's onto boats and expect anything other than cold blooded murder. The self defence argument is an absolute nonsense.