Tyrone v Down USFC Semi Final Sat 19th June

Started by Fuzzman, May 25, 2010, 04:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

bbc simply refuse to call the ref his proper name lazy disrepectful pricks, rte know his name >:(  text 81771 to complain
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

tyssam5

Quote from: lawnseed on June 19, 2010, 06:29:33 PM
bbc simply refuse to call the ref his proper name lazy disrepectful pricks, rte know his name >:(  text 81771 to complain

What's his name this week?

Either way he is too whistle happy.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Down left to rely on frees for scores. Tyrone dictating the pace of the second half. Down's frustration evident since 30th minute. Missing from everywhere.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

tyssam5

We've had a lot of ball, but where are the scores in the 2nd half?  Been 12-9 for ages

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: tyssam5 on June 19, 2010, 06:38:44 PM
We've had a lot of ball, but where are the scores in the 2nd half?  Been 12-9 for ages

You're right, but glad you spoke. Penrose takes Tyrone's first score in what must be 10-15 mins
H. L. Mencken

comethekingdom

Down are shapeless in the 2nd half - all their running at the Tyrone defence and support play in the 1st half dried up. Dissapointing 2nd half to be honest.

armaghniac

All the same if COulter had drawn on the ball there he could have had it in  the net.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Tyrone brings out the best in Packie. Two great saves today.
H. L. Mencken

sandwiches_in_the_boot

What about that for a 45! Played back down the field, resulted in a point by Penrose.

Another Ango-Celt beckons. Only Monaghan (surely) stand in the way.
H. L. Mencken

Archie Mitchell

Happy enough with that. Poor second half compared to the 1st, but Tyrone controlled the game well. Brilliant save from big Packie at the end.

gerry

Penrose had a great game i think and what about benny he was quiet  or maybe i had to many pints.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Puckoon

Really enjoyed Seamus McCallan as a pundit on q101 west coverage.

Much better than Noel McGinn.

Good result for Tyrone, looking forward to seeing the highlights - for some reason Setanta wouldnt accept my payment details. >:(

ross4life

It's 1998 since either Tyrone or Armagh didn't win the Ulster title i wonder will Fermanagh or Monaghan change that stat come the 18th July
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

armaghniac

QuoteIt's 1998 since either Tyrone or Armagh didn't win the Ulster title i wonder will Fermanagh or Monaghan change that stat come the 18th July

I'd be extremely suprised if Fermanagh do, Monaghan should be able to battle more effectively than Down did in the second half today.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Puckoon on June 19, 2010, 06:54:28 PM
Really enjoyed Seamus McCallan as a pundit on q101 west coverage.

Much better than Noel McGinn.

Good result for Tyrone, looking forward to seeing the highlights - for some reason Setanta wouldnt accept my payment details. >:(

It was doing the same to me, kept denying it but eventually it gave in after numerous attempts. 

What a man Dooher is, him and Penrose were excellent as was Brian Mc Guigan, great to see him play so well.