Tyrone v Down USFC Semi Final Sat 19th June

Started by Fuzzman, May 25, 2010, 04:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Any team news or injuries over the weekend lads

We all seem very low key this year so far.

So looks like a Down v Fermanagh final eh?

omagh_gael

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 14, 2010, 10:25:54 AM
Any team news or injuries over the weekend lads

We all seem very low key this year so far.

So looks like a Down v Fermanagh final eh?

Did the county men play over the weekend?

Read on BBC or RTE teletext that Tommy having ankle trouble and maybe ruled out, any Ardboe men confirm?

Block is definitely fit and ready to go and all that are missing are long term injuries for Cassidy and Gourley.

Any word on Damian Mc Caul? I read a quote from Harte a number of months ago that he was coming on well and could feature later in the summer.

Mr. Nakata

What about PJ Quinn as well? The more competition for those defensive positions the better, although Carlin and Swift are both doing the business as it stands.

rrhf

Mc Caul seems to be training hard and should shortly be resuming game time.  Its a full 9 months from his operation and wisley things have been taken slower this time round.  The lads attitude is first class though and if anyone can come back from a double cruciate it will be him.     

omagh_gael

Quote from: rrhf on June 14, 2010, 01:43:14 PM
Mc Caul seems to be training hard and should shortly be resuming game time.  Its a full 9 months from his operation and wisley things have been taken slower this time round.  The lads attitude is first class though and if anyone can come back from a double cruciate it will be him.   

Great news rrhf, always looked like an excellent prospect but with all his bad luck with injuries we've never had a chance to see him getting a proper run of games.

Fuzzman

Hell ye it would be great to get those 2 back from injury?

When's the last time Davey had an injury?
Only messing lads.
Calm down.

I'm afraid I wont be able to make Sat evening lads

waitingforsam

Any teams news coming through on Ambrose?

How come Paul Murphy isnt on the Down Panel ?

Thanks
Been waiting since '94

bennydorano

Down's best bet in this game is to forget the blanket defence bollox and hope for a forwards' shoot-out.  Big Dan in at FF with Coulter et al is pretty potent,  King & Rodgers in MF would be fit for any MF in the land, 1-7 is still pretty ropey thou with Colgan unworthy of an intercounty jersey imo.  If Tyrone refuse to let him sweep and play up on him it'll be murder.

Doohicky

Can't make this game this weekend :(
Anyone looking for a stand ticket(my season ticket)?

longrunsthefox

western exile

Quote from: hardstation on June 15, 2010, 12:32:02 AM
Great ref appointed for this game.
Without giving us a name, we cannot determine if you are sincere or sarcastic  ;)

Doohicky

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 15, 2010, 09:22:05 AM
aye Fox would take you up on that
Sent you a reply Meant to ask where are you? I am in Belfast now, but will be in Strabane on Saturday morning. Doesn't matter where you are though, I can sort something out.

tyronefan

omagh_gael

Quote from: tyronefan on June 15, 2010, 09:41:18 AM
Coldrick  from Meath

According to gaa.ie its the rock of sensibility O Conamha!  :o

Ulster GAA Football Senior Championship - Semi Final

TÍR EOGHAIN V AN DUNTime: 5 15 PM,

Venue: Casement Park

Referee: Gearoid O Conamha