Muineachán V Ard Mhaca USFC

Started by Main Street, May 16, 2010, 06:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eireogatron

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 04, 2010, 11:10:52 AM
Monaghan name their team tonight, although I wouldn't take any announcement as gospel.

Meanwhile RTE seem to be a bit confused in their preview. Here's the final paragraph:

You would expect Armagh to make the better start given the one game they have under their belts, but an Ulster title is the very least Monaghan will be aiming for this year and they should be one step closer to that goal come Sunday evening.

Verdict: Armagh
words escape me. you're more confused than Scooby Doo.

Fuzzman

Havent been reading the thread much lads so just had a quick look at this page now.

I'm not sure which of the two of ye I'll be supporting but I suppose it will have to be Armagh as I'd rather say an Armagh v Down final.

Sorry Cavan & Fermanagh. Are ye still looking a game.
Don't mind me I'm in giddy Friday mood.

Maguire01

Quote from: eireogatron on June 04, 2010, 04:16:11 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on June 04, 2010, 11:10:52 AM
Meanwhile RTE seem to be a bit confused in their preview. Here's the final paragraph:

You would expect Armagh to make the better start given the one game they have under their belts, but an Ulster title is the very least Monaghan will be aiming for this year and they should be one step closer to that goal come Sunday evening.

Verdict: Armagh
words escape me. you're more confused than Scooby Doo.
You might want to have another read at that and see who is confused.

Schkite

Monaghan team according to Drumlinsport.com

S Duffy
D Mone
D Hughes
C Walshe
D Freeman
V Corey
G McQuaid
D Clerkin
JP Mone
S Gollogly
P Finlay
K Hughes
C Hanratty
C McManus
T Freeman

I'd expect Woods on for Hanratty and quite a few positional changes.

Maguire01

I'd expect a direct swap between JP and D Hughes. Strange that Lennon isn't there - I'd have expected him in at the start and be subbed if he wasn't effective. Good to have Woods and McArdle there if we need them.

mackers

Quote from: AFS on June 04, 2010, 04:10:11 PM
Quote from: mackers on June 04, 2010, 03:55:01 PM
Wouldn't like to see either Clarke to starting to be honest. Hopefully it's just one of those pre-match rumours that floats about before a game, I heard that Brendan Donaghy was injured before the Derry match........
If Forker was playing against the Clanns on Monday evening he's not in a shake up for starting place.

He was carrying a knock into that game according to several people that are usually well informed, so there was some truth in that one.

From the sounds of things, Ronan Clarke won't play any part. If Henderson has been dropped, my money would be on Jamie Clarke coming in.
Henderson is starting.......heard from a top source tonight.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

mountainboii

Quote from: mackers on June 04, 2010, 10:20:55 PM

Quote from: huggy2002 on orchard county forumjamie clarke starting on sunday lads just heard from a v reliable source.

Lots of sources floating about tonight  :D

DuffleKing

Clarke def starting instead of henderson

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Skiddybadoo

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

PatDaly

Quote from: AFS on June 04, 2010, 11:36:15 PM
Quote from: mackers on June 04, 2010, 10:20:55 PM

Quote from: huggy2002 on orchard county forumjamie clarke starting on sunday lads just heard from a v reliable source.

Lots of sources floating about tonight  :D

I'll never understand why people post what is supposed to be closed door information regarding the Armagh team selection on this or any other website. How can people like this describe themselves as Armagh supporters? Even if you do have accurate team selection information why can't you shut your mouth or in this case refrain from the keyboard and keep this information private?

eggy bread

Because the v reliable source is usually some gobshite who got a text from some gobshite pissed in a pub!!!

Maguire01

I doubt Banty is making or changing too many plans based on Internet rumours.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: hardstation on June 05, 2010, 12:05:49 AM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on June 05, 2010, 12:04:52 AM
Quote from: hardstation on June 04, 2010, 11:59:34 PM
Clark Kent.
You heading to Casement yourself on Sunday?
Aye.
Good man, I am going with the mrs and kids.  Will hopefully be in the open seating.  Say hello if you see me this time