The Battle for Fermanagh and South Tyrone

Started by Ulick, April 19, 2010, 10:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddgnhand

Quote from: hardstation on May 02, 2010, 12:32:05 AM
Quote from: reddgnhand on May 02, 2010, 12:23:23 AM
Why dont you answer the question put to you? Why do you make statements and then when asked to back them up go off on a different direction.
Now that you mention Francie McPeake and Will ye go Lassie go......

Ye got something tonight hardstation and its not that sparkling water  ;D ;D

Baile an tuaigh

In the mid 90's an American delegation of politicians met with Sinn Fein. These politicians suggested that Sinn Fein start to dress the part by wearing more professional clothing.

Gerry Adams lives in a humble semi-detached house in Ballymurphy. He has one child and his wife owns a bakery that shes had for years. So given their age and a house hold with two incomes its not beyond them to have a holiday home.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on May 02, 2010, 02:22:15 AM
In the mid 90's an American delegation of politicians met with Sinn Fein. These politicians suggested that Sinn Fein start to dress the part by wearing more professional clothing.

Gerry Adams lives in a humble semi-detached house in Ballymurphy. He has one child and his wife owns a bakery that shes had for years. So given their age and a house hold with two incomes its not beyond them to have a holiday home.
To put i t quite simply, I can't prove what I have said even though I know it to be true because of who told me.  FYI, Adams lives in a very nice semi off the Glen Road.  I don't know what his wife does for a living, I am not interested either.  Adams has only had an income over the past 10-15 years, before that he was signing on the dole

Does anyone else remember the documentary on his holiday homes?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Hedley Lamarr

Was it called Discover unitedIreland? ;)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Ulick

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 02, 2010, 11:10:19 AM
To put i t quite simply, I can't prove what I have said even though I know it to be true because of who told me.  FYI, Adams lives in a very nice semi off the Glen Road.  I don't know what his wife does for a living, I am not interested either.  Adams has only had an income over the past 10-15 years, before that he was signing on the dole

You can't prove it because it's a lie.

Nally Stand

Ardmhaca, how desperate are you to bad mouth SF that you have to refer to a documentary aired many moons ago about holiday homes?

This is a discussion about Fermanagh/South Tyrone. Remarks like " I know it to be true because of who told me" don't give you ANY credibility. Maybe I know it to be false because of who told me! Now where does that leave us in a discussion?? If you cant back your arguments, keep your mouth closed ("Better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"). And even if Gerry Adams did own these homes, does the fact that he is one of the biggest selling authors in Ireland in recent times not give you an inkling as to how he might afford a holiday home??

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Maguire01

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 02, 2010, 04:57:33 PM
the fact that he is one of the biggest selling authors in Ireland in recent times
I hadn't realised he was this big!

dodgy umpire

After trawling through all the bickering over Gerry's holiday home(s) the question has to be asked, why do some people care so much? He is not even running in FST
The Boys in Red and Black are back

ONeill

Quote from: dodgy umpire on May 02, 2010, 05:19:38 PM
After trawling through all the bickering over Gerry's holiday home(s) the question has to be asked, why do some people care so much? He is not even running in FST

He has half a dozen houses in Benburb and a scenic apartment in the Moy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Maguire01

Quote from: dodgy umpire on May 02, 2010, 05:19:38 PM
Like on most other occassions, it usual surfaces in response to someone saying how great SF reps are with their industrial wage.

Ulick

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 02, 2010, 05:35:22 PM
Like on most other occassions, it usual surfaces in response to someone saying how great SF reps are with their industrial wage.

Still no excuse for telling blatant lies.

Maguire01

Quote from: Ulick on May 02, 2010, 05:37:59 PM

I didn't tell any lies.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Ulick on May 02, 2010, 05:37:59 PM

It usually surfaces when someone like ardmhaca is so desperate to sling mud that they resort to claims from a documentary aired many years ago about holiday homes and "knows it to be fact" because "someone who I cant name told me so".
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

ardmhachaabu

I haven't told any lies and I don't care what the provo sympathisers on here say about me.  I won't lose any sleep over them.  They are living in cloud cuckoo land with their heads up Adams arse but like, I don't care

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Zapatista

SF down from 10 to 6 today in sunday business post Red C poll. Would the British election have an impact on this? It's the first time that they have taken such a drop.